Parenting & Family

Recommendation for activities & lessons for a 6 & 4 year old boys in Whitby area ?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2019 10:08 am
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
448 posts
92 upvotes

Recommendation for activities & lessons for a 6 & 4 year old boys in Whitby area ?

Planing to start UCMAS & swimming. I know it should be based on their interest as well but any other advice's or recommendations based on your experiences please....
4 replies
May 14, 2010
565 posts
85 upvotes
Mississauga
We let our kids try everything and then followed their passions. Community centres are a great place to try everything for a lower cost and see what they like. We did soccer and tball in the summer. Hockey, Basketball, Swimming and Karate in the winter months.
Our 8 year old has stuck to hockey and soccer. Swimming we always do because it is a life saving skill
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
448 posts
92 upvotes
dor79 wrote: We let our kids try everything and then followed their passions. Community centres are a great place to try everything for a lower cost and see what they like. We did soccer and tball in the summer. Hockey, Basketball, Swimming and Karate in the winter months.
Our 8 year old has stuck to hockey and soccer. Swimming we always do because it is a life saving skill
Thanks for your advice !
Feb 13, 2017
278 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga
Mine are the same age. We do karate x2/week, a religious school one evening and swimming starts today. It’s a lot with work and their school 🤯 in the past we also did soccer. Most boys like soccer and swimming.
[OP]
Apr 5, 2017
448 posts
92 upvotes
Arias1619 wrote: Mine are the same age. We do karate x2/week, a religious school one evening and swimming starts today. It’s a lot with work and their school 🤯 in the past we also did soccer. Most boys like soccer and swimming.
Thanks a lot for your reply. Any suggestions on UCMAS ?