Automotive

Recommendation: Installation of backup Camera & sensors for Dodge Caravan

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2019 6:28 am
[OP]
Member
Apr 5, 2017
257 posts
38 upvotes

Recommendation: Installation of backup Camera & sensors for Dodge Caravan

Recommendation for Installation of backup Camera & sensors for Dodge Caravan in Durham region or GTA.
Looking for relaible shope with good prices ?

Is it worth to do it on a 2016 Dodge caravan or better to upgrade ?
Kindly advice.....
4 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4896 posts
2239 upvotes
Mississauga
Wait, a 2016 Grand Caravan doesn’t come with a back up camera? Even our 2008 had one.
[OP]
Member
Apr 5, 2017
257 posts
38 upvotes
mrweather wrote: Wait, a 2016 Grand Caravan doesn’t come with a back up camera? Even our 2008 had one.
Mine is a base model (CVP). No it doesnt come with back up camera !
Jr. Member
Apr 25, 2019
157 posts
53 upvotes
MK1986 wrote: Recommendation for Installation of backup Camera & sensors for Dodge Caravan in Durham region or GTA.
Looking for relaible shope with good prices ?

Is it worth to do it on a 2016 Dodge caravan or better to upgrade ?
Kindly advice.....
Get a wifi backup camera from aliexpress or ebay and install it yourself. I would recommend get the one which gets screwed into the number plate and not the one which needs drill.
[OP]
Member
Apr 5, 2017
257 posts
38 upvotes
dentonic88 wrote: Get a wifi backup camera from aliexpress or ebay and install it yourself. I would recommend get the one which gets screwed into the number plate and not the one which needs drill.
Got one from Costco which can be screwed to the number plate ! Thanks :)

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)