Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Red 3DS XL + NSMB 2 Bundle 169.99 ebgames

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2012 1:24 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 10, 2012
69 posts
56 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[EB Games] Red 3DS XL + NSMB 2 Bundle 169.99 ebgames

http://www.ebgames.ca/3ds/consoles/nint ... dle/315605

It seems to be listed as a pre-order at the moment even though both items are already released.

If you're looking for an XL over the standard model, I don't think there's a better deal ATM.

Forgive me if this is a re-post, I'm fairly new at this RFD thing. :(
63 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
My hand blocked my vision and I thought the title said 16.99.... :(
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
Renovyn wrote: http://www.ebgames.ca/3ds/consoles/nint ... dle/315605

It seems to be listed as a pre-order at the moment even though both items are already released.

If you're looking for an XL over the standard model, I don't think there's a better deal ATM.

Forgive me if this is a re-post, I'm fairly new at this RFD thing. :(
FYI, there is a new red bundle thats coming out Nov. 15. Its not exactly the regular red 3DS XL but rather its red with a bunch of Mario art work on the cover (red part) of the 3DS XL. Namely stuff like flower, mushroom, boxes, ?, etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7360 posts
4423 upvotes
Great price, considering the 3DS XL alone still retails for $199.99 everywhere.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2012
69 posts
56 upvotes
VANCOUVER
GVRtrader wrote: FYI, there is a new red bundle thats coming out Nov. 15. Its not exactly the regular red 3DS XL but rather its red with a bunch of Mario art work on the cover (red part) of the 3DS XL. Namely stuff like flower, mushroom, boxes, ?, etc.
Yeah I've seen pictures of that limited edition model. I was under the impression that it was a Japan exclusive. Is it coming to North America as well?
Apr 2, 2010
775 posts
219 upvotes
Halifax
Price error, pre order shows for 01/0001. Won't be honored. Doesn't hurt to try though.
Oct 5, 2010
807 posts
283 upvotes
I got this when trying to order the first time:

Thank you for choosing GameStop.ca. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.

Hope it works for you guys
[OP]
Nov 10, 2012
69 posts
56 upvotes
VANCOUVER
piesypies wrote: I got this when trying to order the first time:

Thank you for choosing GameStop.ca. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date.

My order went through fine. Got the confirmation e-mail seconds later.

Whether or not it'll ship is still up in the air though.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1377 posts
1505 upvotes
eightbit wrote: Price error?
gamestop.com showing $239 , so $169.99 at EB is probably price error

good deal for someone who looking to get one
Jun 4, 2010
558 posts
154 upvotes
mrnixxin wrote: Price error, pre order shows for 01/0001. Won't be honored. Doesn't hurt to try though.
Am i missing something here but where on the product page does it say this date
edit: never mind I found it
Amiibo Club Canada Facebook Page
The place for Canadians to Buy, Sell, Trade, Share and discuss anything and everything amiibo related.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1034 posts
1149 upvotes
Oakville
Is it against the forum to ask about 3ds rom , is there such r4 that is working???
Apr 2, 2010
775 posts
219 upvotes
Halifax
yohung wrote: Is it against the forum to ask about 3ds rom , is there such r4 that is working???
Yes.

Not for 3DS games.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1358 posts
208 upvotes
piesypies wrote: I got this when trying to order the first time:

Did you try ordering recently? Did you abuse the system during their last coupon fiasco? If so, you are banned my friend. Try calling their customer support.