Expired Hot Deals

[The Red Green Shop] The Red Green show Possum Lodge patch $2.95 (almost 50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2019 5:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2713 posts
3634 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

The Red Green show Possum Lodge patch $2.95 (almost 50% off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
The Red Green Shop
https://www.redgreenshop.com/ProductDet ... uctCode=CR

Goes well with any handy man :D or fan of the show.

This patch is not Velcro backed. If appears merrowed on the edge so you could sew a Velcro backing on it if you want (glue + sewing is strongest) or if you don't want to sew you can go to Home Depot (I'm sure other hardware stores have it but I found mine there) and look for the industrial Velcro adhesive strips.

IIRC they come 4-5 pieces per box and something like $5-6ish a box. I think the strips are about 4inchs long by 1/2in wide. They are in a grayish box. Just ask the CSR in the store. I was originally going to use that stick onto a car invertor so I can mount it sideways by your legs area but lost the packaging somewhere. IIRC you have to wait an amount of time for the adhesive to cure and bond to whatever you are putting that on. The CSR said it was the strongest stuff they had in the store.

Having the patch Velcro backed means you can mix match stuff if you are out about at IDK your various activities or clubs or events.

I heard a funny story once and IIRC it was Red Green that told it saying this lady that was Canadian and crossing back into Canada from the USA and I can't remember exactly what was said but I believe it was the border guard wanted some more proof she was Canadian. After a while she remembered she had that patch in her wallet. Showed the guard and both had a little chuckle and away she went. :) I'll have to find that story again as I would like to know the time that happened. Maybe it was pre 9/11 put if it was post 9/11 IDK could have been a small town crossing...who knows.

Oh yes, patch might go well with

https://www.specialforces.com/pvc-moral ... -duct-tape

'Keep your stick on the ice' people. :D
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
4 replies
Dec 20, 2012
451 posts
347 upvotes
Barrie
$6.95 shipping. Also, I get USPS as the shipping option - is the store in US funds?

Edit - USD (says so on the homepage).
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2713 posts
3634 upvotes
SAINT JOHN

Ok, finally found it. Took a while after checking a bunch of videos out. Hopefully it saved at the right cue point. If not, cue to 2m30sec. It happened in Prince George and the lady was a regular border crosser every few days for work and that was during the 9/11 time. Ah, it wasn't the patch but her Lodge membership she showed.

Hmm...didn't know the shipping was that much. I guess maybe buy a few extra items then. I hear the hat is ready for Xmas time according to the video.

Sadly this is Steve Smith's final tour. Also didn't know the show isn't owned by a Canadian company anymore and owned by Heartland a US company. :( Didn't know Red lived in the hammer till like a year ago. Always loved this show growing up and caught bits of it here and there when it was on the tele.

EDIT:
Hmm they also have a ball cap for sale as well. The vests too were used at the club meets are sold as well but in XL only.
Images
  • Screenshot_2019-12-24-14-17-03.png
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Sep 7, 2006
950 posts
639 upvotes
Wait hold on a sec. They're still airing the RG Show?
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
18972 posts
6864 upvotes
Socially Distanced
One of my favourite clips was Edgar trying to utilize the power of the sun

But solar power is usually pretty safe Edgar
Not solar power, nuclear fusion
The hardest part was stuffing the sticks of dynamite into the gas tank
It was a lot brighter then the sun, and a lot louder too
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people