[Red Lobster] Red Lobster IN STORE OFFER gift card

Savings:
10$
Expiry:
December 31, 2019
Retailer:
Red Lobster
More offers from Red Lobster
Red Lobster is offering a coupon when purchasing a $50 gift card...the coupon is only for use Jan1-31.....coupon is $10 off or a free appetizer. Keep in mind these coupons CAN be stacked for the January visit. What makes this HOT is that you can go to any Red Lobster now until Dec 31, purchase the gift card on the spot, use that gift card for your dinner, and now you have a free coupon for January. Essentially, if you plan on going to Red Lobster this month for dinner you're getting this free if you spend at least $50 which isn't hard to do there. This coupon does say one per visit, and with purchase of 2 entrees but I do this every year and have never been told otherwise. Customers have the right of way there!

Buy $50 in gift cards and receive a coupon for a free appetizer or $10 off to enjoy on a future visit*
*Single-use promotional coupon; one per person, per visit; dine-in only. This is not a gift card and will not carry a future balance. Offer valid 1/1/20 – 1/31/20. Valid for $10 off purchase of 2 adult dinner entrées (excluding lunch menu items, lunch portions of fresh fish, or kids’ menu items) or one Free Appetizer (excludes Create Your Own Combination and Seaside Sampler), excluding alcohol, tax, gratuity, delivery, To-Go, and gift card purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers. May not be sold, reproduced, distributed (via Internet or otherwise) or exchanged. Red Lobster may refuse to honor or accept any coupon it believes to be in violation of these terms and conditions. Cash value: 1/20 of one cent.
Coupon valid at all Red Lobster restaurants in U.S. and Canada (excl. PR and Guam).
©2019 Red Lobster hospitality, LLC.
4 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16368 posts
3475 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, I gave you credit on our gift card thread here on RFD
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Nov 29, 2019
20 posts
27 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 11:21 am
Thanks, I gave you credit on our gift card thread here on RFD
Appreciate it, still learning where to post things here. A lot of people aren't aware of being able to use the gift card on the spot neither. Basically getting you a free bonus card without planning it!
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
16368 posts
3475 upvotes
Toronto
GeorgeJ35294 wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 2:46 pm
Appreciate it, still learning where to post things here. A lot of people aren't aware of being able to use the gift card on the spot neither. Basically getting you a free bonus card without planning it!
I just find the process awkward at Red Lobster.
I did this before and I had to walk through the restaurant to the bar, where the bar tender digs out a gift card and processes the transaction. I'm the only one standing around people sitting at a bar.
RedFlagDeals addict
[OP]
Nov 29, 2019
20 posts
27 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
DaVibe wrote:
Dec 3rd, 2019 2:48 pm
I just find the process awkward at Red Lobster.
I did this before and I had to walk through the restaurant to the bar, where the bar tender digs out a gift card and processes the transaction. I'm the only one standing around people sitting at a bar.
Yup...the bartenders do all the giftcards/takeout on top of serving bar patrons...they need a front cashier for sure.