Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Red Wing Iron Rangers - $237.30 w/ tax + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2015 7:27 pm
35 replies
Nov 6, 2006
694 posts
196 upvotes
looks like the only decent place to buy red wings/ wolverine 1000 miles boots.

they are NOT allowed to be shipped to Canada from big retailers in the US.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
I wonder if First50 stacks for first time orders; would be pretty incredible.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
Thank you, got some CSA as well. I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! red wings for work. Tried about 8 pairs now and red wings are the best for massive duck feet men.

If I was to have sex in a pair of shoes red wings would be it.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
evanwier wrote: I wonder if First50 stacks for first time orders; would be pretty incredible.
They said on the phone it wont but can try online. Returns are free. No shipping :)
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Dec 18, 2007
102 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks! I think it is store wide. Everything I click on says to use the same code for 30% off.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
Max_Dealing wrote: They said on the phone it wont but can try online. Returns are free. No shipping :)
you can only enter 1 coupon online unfortunately
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Mar 5, 2012
758 posts
499 upvotes
Canada
Actual total, including taxes, for the shoes is $220.50 CAD
Banned
Feb 25, 2007
2007 posts
792 upvotes
Woodbridge
250$ for work boots? My 100$ Dakotas work fine
Go Big or Go Home! , Chi Chi Get the Yayo!
May 1, 2005
243 posts
44 upvotes
Seems like best price for Red Wing anywhere....including US.
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
at a glance I thought it was tickets to Ranger / Redwings game. lol
Aug 5, 2011
525 posts
78 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Would you recommend 1000 mile or Iron Rangers? I walk quite a bit and will put them under heavy use. Could they be used as winter boots as well (obviously not as warm, but waterproof, whatnot?)
Dec 4, 2013
657 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Alastoris wrote: Would you recommend 1000 mile or Iron Rangers? I walk quite a bit and will put them under heavy use. Could they be used as winter boots as well (obviously not as warm, but waterproof, whatnot?)
I've been wanting to get a pair of wolverine 1k's myself but i read they have terrible quality control so that's putting me off.
Dec 4, 2013
657 posts
558 upvotes
Montreal, QC
gizmo8 wrote: Be warn Redwings boots fit 1/2 larger...they where designed for those who wear thick socks so if your planning to wear regular gym socks or dress socks it will feel big..
for me, i went down a full size.
May 2, 2012
192 posts
44 upvotes
Alastoris wrote: Would you recommend 1000 mile or Iron Rangers? I walk quite a bit and will put them under heavy use. Could they be used as winter boots as well (obviously not as warm, but waterproof, whatnot?)
The iron rangers are slippery as fuark
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
Wow, would love the boots but not in my size :( Do they restock sizes?
Nov 6, 2006
694 posts
196 upvotes
if you really gonna go rough on your boots then red wings will be the one to go. if you only care about the look and will only walk a lot then 1000 miles will be much more comfortable (and dressy/stylish).

Red wings are really the real "work" boots so if you don't plan to "work" you'll prolly be happier with 1000 miles.

and yeah like someone point out above you will need topy on both of these.
Feb 13, 2014
211 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
Originally Posted by Alastoris
Would you recommend 1000 mile or Iron Rangers? I walk quite a bit and will put them under heavy use. Could they be used as winter boots as well (obviously not as warm, but waterproof, whatnot?)
chevron wrote: The iron rangers are slippery as fuark
Yeah, I've never understood their use of a cork sole. Wet sidewalks become ice rinks, I can't imagine what they would be like on snow or ice. Great boots to wear on warm, sunny summer days.... :confused:

The sole on the Beckman would be better for winter wear.