Hot Deals

Red wireless

20gb for $35, existing customers YMMV implies skip but nothing in the text says you have to be a skip employee

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2022 4:49 pm
[OP]
Nov 18, 2013
238 posts
390 upvotes
Calgary

20gb for $35, existing customers YMMV implies skip but nothing in the text says you have to be a skip employee

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2022
Retailer:
Red wireless
I received this text:

Red Wireless Msg: Hello! Thanks for your recent order with Red Wireless! We are sorry for the delay it took in shipping your order. We have a special VIP offer available if you would like to add a line to your account. We have 20GB of shareable 5G data for $35 per month or 1GB of non-shareable LTE data for only $19.50 per month. Visit https://bit.ly/VIPSKIP and select "existing customers" or reply to this message for more VIP deals. To stop receiving messages like this one, please text us STOP

I actually never got a plan with them, there are a lot of reports of messed up bills/delays etc
Last edited by Lewiejames on Dec 9th, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Oct 23, 2002
521 posts
223 upvotes
Montreal
The link implies it's for SkipTheDishes couriers. Any idea if they do any verification?
[OP]
Nov 18, 2013
238 posts
390 upvotes
Calgary
Tyrant wrote: The link implies it's for SkipTheDishes couriers. Any idea if they do any verification?
I never got a skip plan but I still got this text, and I don’t need to port again. You will have to try and see what they say
Dec 19, 2012
28 posts
33 upvotes
Burnaby
They will send you a form afterward to ask for verification in order to proceed with the order.

You have to provide screenshot of your account, plus earning statement within the past 30 days in order to qualify for the plans