Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Redbubble

Redbubble 30% Off Sitewide With Code CHANGEITUP30 + Stackable 15% On "Essential" Shirt Style

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2022 1:05 pm
Jan 24, 2019
24 posts
18 upvotes

Redbubble 30% Off Sitewide With Code CHANGEITUP30 + Stackable 15% On "Essential" Shirt Style

Deal Link:
Savings:
30%
Expiry:
September 29, 2022
Retailer:
Redbubble
Just picked up 20 cool shirts for ~$400. I've always loved the selection on Redbubble and their exchange/refund process is top notch.

There is also a shareable $20 voucher upon placing an order i.e. the sent to party placing an order results in $20 off for them and a $20 voucher for you. This appears to be for "new" users only.

Shipping was free for me. I'm unsure what the threshold is for it.

Coupon code is CHANGEITUP30. The extra 15% on essential shirts applied automatically in my cart.

Have fun!
Last edited by krsmas on Sep 28th, 2022 3:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
14 replies
Jul 6, 2010
77 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver
I did not know what Redbubble was, and for one am pleasantly surprised that it is NOT a clothing retailer selling FOG Essentials shirts.

Not that I've got anything against FOG or Jerry Lorenzo, but this is RFD. It would inevitably devolve into another SSENSE disaster.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5327 posts
3050 upvotes
Scarborough
Coupon code is CHANGEITUP30. I have no idea why OP did not include this pretty important piece of information.
Nov 20, 2011
308 posts
233 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Thx op. 400$ damn. and I thought I was crazy spending $100 on the shirts.
Jan 19, 2007
44 posts
25 upvotes
The 15% for Essential shirts isn't stacking for me. I see the discount until I apply CHANGEITUP30, at which point I only get a total of 30% off.
Oct 18, 2018
66 posts
82 upvotes
mallow_pie wrote: I did not know what Redbubble was, and for one am pleasantly surprised that it is NOT a clothing retailer selling FOG Essentials shirts.

Not that I've got anything against FOG or Jerry Lorenzo, but this is RFD. It would inevitably devolve into another SSENSE disaster.
Your comment got me even more confused than I already was by reading the “essentials”
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1517 posts
701 upvotes
Victoria
We order stickers from Redbubble and I thought this would be a great coupon. Unfortunately, ordering 10+ stickers already discounts the sticker price by 50% and the 30% from the coupon doesn't stack on top of a "bulk" discount. Too bad...
Dec 31, 2018
259 posts
417 upvotes
I've ordered from them before, they accidentally sent me a kids shirt instead of an adult shirt, but customer service was prompt in fixing the issue after I sent them a photo with a ruler on top of it showing the clear size discrepancy. They let me keep the kids shirt and sent me the one I ordered asap. My niece and I match now, lol.
Jun 26, 2020
225 posts
317 upvotes
krsmas wrote: Just picked up 20 cool shirts for ~$400. I've always loved the selection on Redbubble and their exchange/refund process is top notch.

There is also a shareable $20 voucher upon placing an order i.e. the sent to party placing an order results in $20 off for them and a $20 voucher for you. This appears to be for "new" users only.

Shipping was free for me. I'm unsure what the threshold is for it.

Coupon code is CHANGEITUP30. The extra 15% on essential shirts applied automatically in my cart.

Have fun!
What is so great about their returns and exchanges?
Jul 10, 2018
45 posts
75 upvotes
I just had to do an "exchange" for a different size and they are sending out the new t-shirt for free and say don't bother sending the old one back so that's pretty great.

But in terms of t-shirt quality Redbubble isn't great. The brand of t-shirts they use can be found in Michael's for $5-12 but they price them at $30-40. Also I don't think the print is of high quality but I'll have to wait to see about that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)