• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2005 11:39 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 9, 2004
468 posts
Parts Unknown

Redbull in Toronto

I've seen it at 7-11 going for 2.99 a can...
anyone know where I can get it at a better price?
27 replies
Oct 12, 2004
121 posts
I don't know if this helps, but here in Montreal you can find 9 packs in Chinatown for 12 dollars. There might be the same deals in Toronto's Chinatown?
Mar 23, 2004
555 posts
5 upvotes
Do these things really give you a boost?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2004
1093 posts
95 upvotes
Markham
Apparently it does, I tried it once in the USA and hated the taste. Nasty stuff.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
I bought some of the the thailand Redbull Vitamin supplements. Pretty good.
Sep 22, 2004
289 posts
1 upvote
Is it at all 7-11s?

I have been looking for some to try with vodka, but dont live in toronto but there is a 7-11 here. might have to journey there and find out.

i usually drink monster and bawls for go-go juice (and coffee)
Aug 9, 2004
468 posts
Parts Unknown
I haven't seen it at chinatown yet.. but will keep trying...

i did see the thai version at T&T i remember 2 fore $2.50.. it tastes the same but is non carbonated... comes in a glass bottle and looks more medicinal then drink

vodka n redbull is quite tasty...

i'm pretty much wired for all day if i drink one
Feb 9, 2005
99 posts
they sell it at downtown chinatown [on spadina], for about... 12 dollars for 10 bottles, but the bottles arent as big as the cans. you can easily steal it if thats your thing? but i dunno, its 12 dollars for 10.

its a grocery store, and you have to go down a flight of steps, im not sure of the name.
oh, and also, its not carbonated, like the american versions.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1725 posts
122 upvotes
i seen it at Esso for 2.74 a can..
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
52935 posts
18144 upvotes
ONTARIO
Vitamin wrote:they sell it at downtown chinatown [on spadina], for about... 12 dollars for 10 bottles, but the bottles arent as big as the cans. you can easily steal it if thats your thing? but i dunno, its 12 dollars for 10.

its a grocery store, and you have to go down a flight of steps, im not sure of the name.
oh, and also, its not carbonated, like the american versions.
mannn. Dont steal from Chinatown. Those ppl work the hardest selling Cabbage 1 dollar making 25 cent profit off it -_- go easyyy
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2003
1330 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
I wanted to try a can today but they wanted to charge me $4 for a can!! stupid people had it listed at $2.99 but when i got to the counter they wanted $4. So yea I still haven't tried this stuff yet. I don't want to try the water downed version though.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2003
1458 posts
796 upvotes
North York
You guys should check this out first before you down too much of the stuff...

"Raging Bull: Health warnings over popular energy drink being brushed off?"

CBC MARKETPLACE: YOUR HEALTH » ENERGY DRINKS
Marketplace investigates the energy drink Red Bull. It's fast becoming a bestseller, but are health warnings being ignored?

http://www.cbc.ca/consumers/market/file ... h/redbull/
Broadcast: February 6, 2005

--
And here's another research article on it's effects in combo with alcohol...

"Red Bull energy drink does not improve a person’s physical performance"
Posted By: News-Medical in Medical Study News
Published: Wednesday, 15-Sep-2004

http://www.news-medical.net/?id=4794

You can do a google search and find many more similar articles like this, especially from europe.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5504 posts
690 upvotes
If you want it cheap, go to SAM's club and get a case. I'm not sure how much the case was but I saw it there and it's usually cheaper at SAM's. I saw it at the Highway 7 and Bayview one.
This space for rent.
Aug 17, 2004
275 posts
Costco sells a 24 can case of Red Rave which is identical in taste and is full of caffeine for $20. You would not know the difference as they taste precisely the same.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1301 posts
1 upvote
Alienxx45 wrote:i seen it at Esso for 2.74 a can..
esso too eh.
i picked one up one night right before midnight shift at the petro canada at finch and kennedy.
drank it at work. didn't do s--t for me. tastes like crap. kinda like a toned down version of robittussin.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9553 upvotes
Vancouver
MSBP wrote:Costco sells a 24 can case of Red Rave which is identical in taste and is full of caffeine for $20. You would not know the difference as they taste precisely the same.
Red Rave is very much like Red Bull.. tastes very similar, same basic ingredients.

$18.99 / 24 @ Costco.

Ron.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)