Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
RedCornerStore.com

Some HOT deals! Magimix, De Buyer, Denby, Denon, Marantz, Westex bedding, Lodge, Cariloha and more + Free Shipping!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2016 7:44 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto

Some HOT deals! Magimix, De Buyer, Denby, Denon, Marantz, Westex bedding, Lodge, Cariloha and more + Free Shipping!

Deal Link:
Retailer:
RedCornerStore.com
Hi guys! Wanted to share this site with you. I recently purchased a Vitamix from these guys through Goodlife fitness affiliate discount and recently received my order so these guys are legit. I noticed some really hot deals on their homepage. Most if not all is well below the competitors prices. They have brands that you don't see very often as well like Magimix and De Buyer which are more reputable in the US. I'm buying the Geosafari telescope for my newphew as that seems like the best price by far that I can find. The Marantz and Denon stuff looks like they're priced well. Free shipping can't hurt as well!

Check it out on their homepage : https://www.redcornerstore.com/
5 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11212 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
No offence, OP, but the telescope you're looking at won't resolve anything. It will be nothing but a blur, especially at higher magnifications. The theoretical magnification of a 60mm telescope is 120 times, assuming perfect glass. You're better off spending just a bit more for something that will work. Here's a good place to look: http://www.canadiantelescopes.com/shop- ... ctors.html
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
smacd wrote: No offence, OP, but the telescope you're looking at won't resolve anything. It will be nothing but a blur, especially at higher magnifications. The theoretical magnification of a 60mm telescope is 120 times, assuming perfect glass. You're better off spending just a bit more for something that will work. Here's a good place to look: http://www.canadiantelescopes.com/shop- ... ctors.html
No offence taken dude. I don't know very much about optics so definitely much appreciate your comment/suggestion.

Edit: it appears that this telescope is well reviewed and many parents are happy with it's clear images. It comes with 3 interchangeable lenses offering up to 240 x magnification. Looks good for young kids.
Cheers!
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11212 posts
10057 upvotes
Kootenays
As I said, the theoretical maximum magnification of a 60mm objective lens is only 120 times for perfect glass (costing hundreds for the lens alone). At 240 times magnification, the image won't resolve. It will be a blur. These dept. store telescopes are useless and don't work.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Looks like artificially high prices with artifical discounts to average pricing. For example the 5 qt. Cuisinart enamelled cast iron casserol is "on sale" for $99, and the 7 qt. $130, while the 7 qt. version is $99 at Canadian Tire; the Cuisinart 1.7 L Cordless Jug Kettle is $110, but only $90 at Best Buy.
Dec 27, 2009
530 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
I see one Marantz product and one Denon product. Am I missing something?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)