Tags:
None
6 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
21751 posts
3008 upvotes
Toronto
Maybe they have some nekkid photos that they were going to use to blackmail someone..

Worth way more than $2000..fo sho!

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2016
1808 posts
527 upvotes
Maybe it's the guy who cracked an egg on his stomach for the Tbaytel SIM card
Dec 20, 2012
728 posts
120 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
couldnt he track it via gps
Fido $45
Unlimited Canada Calling, Unlimited Global Texting/MMS, 5GB Data
Twilight 128GB Hauwei P20 Pro
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
19592 posts
3595 upvotes
Toronto
Probably underage naked photos on there that'll send him to prison
Nov 7, 2013
556 posts
156 upvotes
the 604
this reminds me of a story from several years ago. long ago that i'm not sure it was on Reddit. sounds more like a 4Chan thing or something. lost iPhone was recovered (i think in Seattle, or somewhere in Washington state), and the finder suggested that he get a small reward for finding the phone. a $100 finders fee, or something like that. owner balked.

and so, in addition to keeping the phone, the finder uploaded ALL the photos on the phone online, unedited. hundreds, and not just the odd nude pic or compromising selfie. turns out the owner and his wife were hardcore swingers.

now, to each their own. not judging here. and yes, it was a huge DICK move to upload someone else's (very) private life online for the world to see. but that said: a) with such potentially sensitive content, why not even pw protect your phone? and b) why keep HUNDREDS of pics of you and your wife having sex with other ppl on your iPhone? like, do you just decide to look at some pictures from last weekend's orgy while on your lunch break or something?