Hot Deals

RedFlagDeals.com

We're Giving Away a PlayStation 5 Ratchet & Clank Bundle! Comment Here for a Contest Entry!

[OP]
May 17, 2003
10492 posts
4467 upvotes

[RedFlagDeals.com] We're Giving Away a PlayStation 5 Ratchet & Clank Bundle! Comment Here for a Contest Entry!

Our contest ends January 26, 2022 -- full details here, along with the entry form -- you'll need to link to the comment you make in this thread to get that extra entry!

RFD_PS5_1018x600.jpg
Thread Summary
I would love a PS5 to replace my dying PS3! Will I be the lucky one this time?

Excludes the COUNTRY of Quebec. :facepalm:
Eligibility: RedFlagDeals.com PlayStation 5 Bundle Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is only open to those who sign up at https://www.redflagdeals.com/go/ps5-giveaway-canada/. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Canada who are residing in Canada, excluding Quebec, and who are 18+. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of RedFlagDeals (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
Excludes the COUNTRY of Quebec. :facepalm:
I read this as valid to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Since Quebec is a province of Canada, with distinct rules set by their Regie des lotteries et courses du Quebec about lotteries, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways. I saw that as a legitimate and common exclusion, not as a political statement.
10651 replies
Jul 21, 2013
868 posts
564 upvotes
Calgary
The "Visit Contest Thread (Update)" button seems to not redirect.

You're fast! that should be updated!
Jun 24, 2017
112 posts
102 upvotes
Good luck everyone! This would make my LG C1 splurge feel a lot better! hahaha

Thread Information

There are currently 25 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 21 guests)

airportsecurity, SUBJECT, losaikit, Riddlah