Redflagdeals equivalent in the US

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2023 1:52 pm
Feb 22, 2012
84 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto

Redflagdeals equivalent in the US

Does anyone know of an equivalent website(s) to redflagdeals in the US? Particularly the Hot Deals section. Thanks!
13 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
7312 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
redwhiteandblueflagdeals.com
I workout to get big so I can pickup bricks and ****.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1296 posts
181 upvotes
Beamsville
Slickdeals and fatwallet were the two I used to check out.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
I try and stay away from US pricing because it’s just depressing
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
woobie wrote: Slickdeals and fatwallet were the two I used to check out.
sadly fatwallet shut down
Be kind and civil with one another
Dec 11, 2014
37 posts
5 upvotes
St. Catharines, ON
Red_Army wrote: I try and stay away from US pricing because it’s just depressing
Also techbargains.com

You can ship to Canada on cheap by ChitChat or Crossborder Pickups, if you live near large cities they service. In fact, these companies also forward mail to any destination in Canada.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2006
1086 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
If you are currently in the States, you should use Amazon as your everyday bottomline price-check, subscribe to Techbargains for deals and ask questions on Fatwallet.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2006
1086 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Red_Army wrote: I try and stay away from US pricing because it’s just depressing

I just got back in Canada last week after spending 10 years in the States. I’m already depressed especially when seeing in Canada retailers still charge shipping cost...
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
3793 posts
2617 upvotes
Montreal
ZoomZoom2006 wrote:
I just got back in Canada last week after spending 10 years in the States. I’m already depressed especially when seeing in Canada retailers still charge shipping cost...
Almost every single retailer in Canada has free shipping on orders over 50-100$. Dunno what you're on about.

Also many retailers in the states charge a "restocking" fee. (which is uncommon in Canada.)

There are pros and cons to every country.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
22160 posts
10325 upvotes
Toronto
I usually use slick deals for offers on USA streaming services and it's been great for that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)