Expired Hot Deals

Reebok

Reebok 40% OFF FOOTWEAR Back to school sale is on. Save big on adults and kids footwear. Use code: BTS.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2021 11:26 am
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
3841 posts
2557 upvotes
Toronto
thegame99 wrote: I wish the Iverson shoes were eligible for the discount Loudly Crying Face
The Question is my all time favorite sneaker. They are never eligible for any promos.
Although the kids one on sale works with the promo. $54, I got a pair for my son.
Jul 21, 2021
151 posts
304 upvotes
Fightguard wrote: The Question is my all time favorite sneaker. They are never eligible for any promos.
Although the kids one on sale works with the promo. $54, I got a pair for my son.
Every sale, I always add them to my cart and hope they would be eligible for the discount. I was there at the Reebok store yesterday, and they didn't have any of the Question shoes there (not even at regular price). Your son is one lucky kid. I always forget how much cheaper kids shoes are compared to adults.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1015 posts
575 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
yellowmp5 wrote: still debating if i should get these Instapump X BOOST....
since having a pair of instapump was my childhood dream......

Only if they were the yellow/red/black/white colourway, i would have bought it in a heart beat.....

https://www.reebok.ca/en/billionaire-bo ... Z5362.html

Screenshot 2021-08-04 082948.jpg

Shoes made to turn heads. These Instapump Fury BOOST Shoes were created with Billionaire Boys Club, the fashion label known for blurring the line between runway style and streetwear. The slip-on shoes combine iconic Pump technology with responsive BOOST cushioning for a double dose of performance tech.
BBC shoes? Ones that you have to pump to firm up? Maybe if you are 70 it is what you want...
Jan 1, 2008
320 posts
107 upvotes
Montreal
Sucks, the nano X1 are always excluded from their promos...
Aug 24, 2016
768 posts
611 upvotes
BEWARE!!!
Last order I refunded in April took 4 months for the REFUND.
Nov 24, 2020
381 posts
890 upvotes
Note that you cannot apply coupon for items which are already on sale. See attached.
Images
  • 999.jpg