Reebok R25 senior one piece hockey sticks - 78% off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2016 4:57 pm
[OP]
Apr 1, 2009
45 posts
3 upvotes

Reebok R25 senior one piece hockey sticks - 78% off

These sticks are regularly $225 and they are selling them for $49.99 at Flite Hockey (at Iceland in Mississauga).

705 matheson blvd mississauga

I was in there today and they have a lot of them - both right and left shots. They said they simply have too much stock.

These are highly rated sticks, with a Crosby curve.

Here is a YouTube "review" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-Ji_Yuc3M
3 replies
Apr 20, 2004
205 posts
121 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a couple of these for my son a couple of months ago. Within a week of using the first one, the bottom of the blade pretty much disintegrated near the heel. Not sure if it was a single bad stick, but it definitely wasn't solid. I hope the second one fares better. Reebok is getting out of the hockey game, everything will be branded CCM instead, thus they're dumping these sticks.
May 19, 2006
514 posts
77 upvotes
That's a crazy markup to begin with ... I still doubt that they are selling for less than cost.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
They are clearing out reebok sticks and equipment almost everywhere now. They arent making hockey products under the Reebok brand anymore.
These sticks were garbage in their price range to begin with. This stick has never been a good seller. Average price has been $100 for a while now. At $50 it's an ok deal but don't expect them to last long as they arent very durable.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)