Reebok.ca 50% off slides

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 2:15 pm
9 replies
[OP]
Jul 25, 2016
107 posts
82 upvotes
mfu1026 wrote: Hey OP, do you know if these have a hard(er) insole or soft and foamy? I'm trying to replace my old Adidas ones, but can't find the soft foamy ones.

TIA!Person With Folded Hands
Sorry, no idea! I don't have a pair yet, just saw the deal and thought i'd share.
Sep 22, 2010
721 posts
1033 upvotes
Victoria
lilmikey wrote: comments on why?
The top piece that runs across the top of your foot felt sharp along the top of my foot and the bottom near the toes. Also if your feet get a bit sweaty, or wet it ends up making a farting sound with each step. Makes you sound like you're crapping yourself 'moistly' with each step.

EDIT: the soles themselves are fairly plush and comfy.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2346 posts
910 upvotes
toronto
calvados.boualrd wrote: The top piece that runs across the top of your foot felt sharp along the top of my foot and the bottom near the toes. Also if your feet get a bit sweaty, or wet it ends up making a farting sound with each step. Makes you sound like you're crapping yourself 'moistly' with each step.

EDIT: the soles themselves are fairly plush and comfy.
Imagine wearing that at a beach and sliding it on.. very uncomfortable with the sand..
Nov 19, 2009
711 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a pair to wear around the house. feet get tired with the standup desk. thanks OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)