[Reebok] Reebok.ca 50% off slides

Slides? Flip Flops? Sandals? Call it what you want, 50% off! Lots of colors

https://www.reebok.ca/en/reebok-classic ... H0667.html
9 replies
[OP]
Jul 25, 2016
74 posts
56 upvotes
mfu1026 wrote: Hey OP, do you know if these have a hard(er) insole or soft and foamy? I'm trying to replace my old Adidas ones, but can't find the soft foamy ones.

TIA!Person With Folded Hands
Sorry, no idea! I don't have a pair yet, just saw the deal and thought i'd share.
Sep 22, 2010
562 posts
608 upvotes
Victoria
lilmikey wrote: comments on why?
The top piece that runs across the top of your foot felt sharp along the top of my foot and the bottom near the toes. Also if your feet get a bit sweaty, or wet it ends up making a farting sound with each step. Makes you sound like you're crapping yourself 'moistly' with each step.

EDIT: the soles themselves are fairly plush and comfy.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1914 posts
398 upvotes
toronto
calvados.boualrd wrote: The top piece that runs across the top of your foot felt sharp along the top of my foot and the bottom near the toes. Also if your feet get a bit sweaty, or wet it ends up making a farting sound with each step. Makes you sound like you're crapping yourself 'moistly' with each step.

EDIT: the soles themselves are fairly plush and comfy.
Imagine wearing that at a beach and sliding it on.. very uncomfortable with the sand..
Nov 19, 2009
687 posts
588 upvotes
Toronto
I bought a pair to wear around the house. feet get tired with the standup desk. thanks OP.