• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2020 4:38 pm
[OP]
Oct 18, 2011
217 posts
304 upvotes
NORTH YORK

[Reebok] Reebok Father's Day Sale - Up to 75% off

Reebok is having a Father's Day Sale with items up to 75% off (also saw a pair of sneakers that although admittedly ugly, were actually 80% off!) Were 192 eligible items in total listed at time of this post consisting mostly of t's and workout wear but some good deals to be had if in the market for a daddy's day gift. Looks like sale expires on June 15th.

https://www.reebok.ca/en/men-fathers_day
151 replies
Nov 20, 2010
176 posts
139 upvotes
Heads up to all who order... The delay announcement on their site is no joke... made an order on May 26, still yet to ship. Status still "preparing" today... tried to cancel... They said no... Wait till I get the product and then request a return... This whole process probably will take 2+ months at this rate...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5788 posts
512 upvotes
Vancouver
Do they still offer free express shipping and free return? I notice Adadis.ca only offer standard shipping. It used to have express shipping with no mimimun.
Mar 11, 2014
21 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Cant get any codes to work even my venngo account with 15% off sale items.
Apr 11, 2018
66 posts
23 upvotes
Perfect timing, needed some new running shoes for long distance running. Not sure how long the delay will be but my estimated delivery date is apparently Wednesday June 10
Sep 9, 2012
199 posts
162 upvotes
Ottawa
kchkwan wrote: Heads up to all who order... The delay announcement on their site is no joke... made an order on May 26, still yet to ship. Status still "preparing" today... tried to cancel... They said no... Wait till I get the product and then request a return... This whole process probably will take 2+ months at this rate...
Wife ordered from Adidas (I'm guessing same shipping warehouse as Reebok) May 16. The order were process last week and shipped out June 3 with UPS (which is also super backed up). I'm expecting 3-4 before you see your order.
That said, I bought a bunch of Tshirts and tanks. Don't need them super urgently. My wardrobe is basically just Reebok now days...

Thanks OP!
Nov 20, 2010
176 posts
139 upvotes
sliu070 wrote: Wife ordered from Adidas (I'm guessing same shipping warehouse as Reebok) May 16. The order were process last week and shipped out June 3 with UPS (which is also super backed up). I'm expecting 3-4 before you see your order.
That said, I bought a bunch of Tshirts and tanks. Don't need them super urgently. My wardrobe is basically just Reebok now days...

Thanks OP!
Not sure how the shipping works tbh... But I ordered a pair of socks on May 18 and it arrived today... So my order from Reebok which is 8 days later, should hopefully arrive in 8 days? Not sure if logic works for this though lol...
Dec 15, 2007
258 posts
94 upvotes
Quebec City
What are some good running shoes?
Mar 23, 2004
40923 posts
6959 upvotes
Markham
SatelliteMan wrote: Cant get any codes to work even my venngo account with 15% off sale items.
Yeah, think Adidas learned their lesson after the 40+50% off fiasco. Perkopolis coupon wont work either. Bought two $10 shirts, good deal even without the coupon!
Jul 9, 2019
95 posts
373 upvotes
kchkwan wrote: Heads up to all who order... The delay announcement on their site is no joke... made an order on May 26, still yet to ship. Status still "preparing" today... tried to cancel... They said no... Wait till I get the product and then request a return... This whole process probably will take 2+ months at this rate...
Well, same story with Parent company Adidas. My May 15th order is still not arrived.

You are being impatient with May 26th order, it’s just 10 days for you.
Jun 24, 2016
151 posts
160 upvotes
Good sale. Bought a $10 tee and $20 crew shirt. I’d typically be in for a little more, but Adidas and Sportchek was a pretty deadly 1-2 punch on my wallet so that’s the most I can do here.
Mar 23, 2004
40923 posts
6959 upvotes
Markham
MattLeafs24 wrote: Good sale. Bought a $10 tee and $20 crew shirt. I’d typically be in for a little more, but Adidas and Sportchek was a pretty deadly 1-2 punch on my wallet so that’s the most I can do here.
Ah, nice to see you again :lol: