Expired Hot Deals

Reebok

Three Pack Face Masks - $5

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 1:30 pm
Nov 30, 2018
128 posts
117 upvotes
Skillshot wrote: I suppose you can always wear 3 masks. But then it won't be 9 ply
Wear 100 masks. Geeze
Dec 2, 2014
208 posts
486 upvotes
luvdeals1 wrote: Why is Ontario still the most restrictive jurisdiction in all of Canada? Masks. Vaccines. Social distancing. Fear.
Because Arthur hasn't said we can lift restrictions yet.
Mar 10, 2014
772 posts
649 upvotes
luvdeals1 wrote: Why is Ontario still the most restrictive jurisdiction in all of Canada? Masks. Vaccines. Social distancing. Fear.
It is the center of the Universe.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
1756 posts
2329 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Better to buy 3ply masks. These barely offer much protection.
Masks aren't meant to protect you.
Sep 5, 2007
167 posts
21 upvotes
BC
I don't like the logo too big and right on the center of the face, ugly.
Jan 6, 2011
251 posts
370 upvotes
toronto
they should be paying people to advertise on their face lol
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1454 posts
3643 upvotes
Montreal
jmc111 wrote: A few weeks back, I walked into South Street Burger without my mask (i was on 3 hours sleep) and didn't even realize. The service person told me to put on a mask :)

I went back to my car and then didn't bother to go back and went elsewhere.
Reminds me of the time I was in the mall and bought a bottled drink.
Wasn't sure if it was fine to drink it outside of the food court at the time.
Saw two people with ice cream with masks parted walking while eating, so opted just to hang near the trashcan to drink it so I can toss the bottle afterwards.
Security came and told me you can't drink in the mall...
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15604 posts
3477 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Skillshot wrote: So you're saying we can breathe? SOLD
These provide visual coverage, but literally no filteration. Source: I have 6 of them from last year.

Switched to Costco's 3 ply cotton masks, solid.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15604 posts
3477 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
azn0Richard0 wrote: Reminds me of the time I was in the mall and bought a bottled drink.
Wasn't sure if it was fine to drink it outside of the food court at the time.
Saw two people with ice cream with masks parted walking while eating, so opted just to hang near the trashcan to drink it so I can toss the bottle afterwards.
Security came and told me you can't drink in the mall...
I was at IKEA burlington the other day, and a lady and her daughter were walking around without a mask throughout. No one had guts to tell them to wear their masks.
May 6, 2014
127 posts
300 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
weedb0y wrote: These provide visual coverage, but literally no filteration. Source: I have 6 of them from last year.

Switched to Costco's 3 ply cotton masks, solid.
Do the Costco masks filter smells? I read that covid can be spred through flatulence
Sep 6, 2013
68 posts
85 upvotes
Hamilton
weedb0y wrote: I was at IKEA burlington the other day, and a lady and her daughter were walking around without a mask throughout. No one had guts to tell them to wear their masks.
I walked into home depot yesterday and forgot to put my mask on and no one said anything. didnt even realize till I cashed out and left. Wonder if I can just do that at all stores lol
Nov 10, 2015
52 posts
21 upvotes
Anjou, QC
Does anyone know if these pass the candle test?
Fido 0$/month 4GB
Public Mobile 13$/month unlimited texting and incoming calls, 100 min and 500mb
Tangerine member
UnlimitedVPN lifetime deal at 13$
Feb 29, 2012
452 posts
158 upvotes
Jerico wrote: Only to be told to do the same thing at every other business you went into. You really owned that minimum wage worker!
Glad I live in Alberta where we don't have to wear these anymore...
Feb 9, 2004
794 posts
242 upvotes
Markham
reachedlegendary1 wrote: Glad I live in Alberta where we don't have to wear these anymore...
Alberta has more cases of covid yesterday than Ontario while Ontario has 3 times the population of Alberta. Surely showed that Alberta's approach is very effective.
Last edited by Chipbug on Aug 22nd, 2021 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
10706 posts
6007 upvotes
Paris
reachedlegendary1 wrote: Glad I live in Alberta where we don't have to wear these anymore...
Alberta is a really great example of why we should still be wearing masks.

If tampons were on sale would you go onto that post to say how its so great you are a man and dont need feminine hygiene products? Or go into a vacuum thread to brag about having no carpets? If not, why are you in this thread?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1573 posts
626 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: I was at IKEA burlington the other day, and a lady and her daughter were walking around without a mask throughout. No one had guts to tell them to wear their masks.
Would you risk your life getting close to unmasked morons?
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2012
1216 posts
545 upvotes
Toronto
coffeebean wrote: Would you risk your life getting close to unmasked morons?
Nah you find a staff member to risk theirs
JS