Three Pack Face Masks - $5

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 1:30 pm
Deal Addict
May 18, 2007
1601 posts
680 upvotes
James Stonehenge wrote: Nah you find a staff member to risk theirs
You can try, but the one who accepts, was probably not the first risk he / she took. Do you want to risk talking to an infected staff member even with masks on?
:arrowl: Thanks if Helped! :D
Mar 20, 2021
23 posts
94 upvotes
jmc111 wrote: It is the center of the Universe.
I'm trying to make sense of your post. How does being restrictive make the province the center of the universe. Keeping businesses open and people out of hospital beds is the primary focus.
Banned
Nov 18, 2013
85 posts
260 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Temporel wrote: 93% Recycled polyester / 7% elastane

Probably the same manufacturer (and the same fashion models) as the Adidas deal.
Reebok and Adidas is one company pal.
Mar 23, 2004
45824 posts
11673 upvotes
Markham
jmc111 wrote: It is the center of the Universe.
Slapntickle wrote: I'm trying to make sense of your post. How does being restrictive make the province the center of the universe. Keeping businesses open and people out of hospital beds is the primary focus.
He is just making a joke, of course, not a funny one.
dorkieboy wrote: Reebok and Adidas is one company pal.
Starting 2022, not anymore.
May 6, 2014
129 posts
301 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Chipbug wrote: Alberta has more cases of covid yesterday than Ontario while Ontario has 3 times the population of Alberta. Surely showed that Alberta's approach is very effective.
Yeah but nobody has any symptoms
Feb 9, 2004
796 posts
243 upvotes
Markham
Skillshot wrote: Yeah but nobody has any symptoms
That's strange. Alberta reported 7-day average of 2 deaths per day due to covid and hospitalizations due to covid hit 2-month high. I guess you don't count them as symptom.
May 6, 2014
129 posts
301 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Chipbug wrote: That's strange. Alberta reported 7-day average of 2 deaths per day due to covid and hospitalizations due to covid hit 2-month high. I guess you don't count them as symptom.
Alberta also reported 0 flu cases this year. Seems a bit strange to me
Jul 21, 2019
39 posts
68 upvotes
If you're near Dixie Mall outlet in Toronto, they are $1 for 3 pack of masks there. They have Reebok masks in various colours. Also have Adidas 3 packs in black, blue, 3 stripe and multipack with pink variations. Bought there yesterday.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2324 posts
336 upvotes
Has anyone tried these during exercise? How breathable are they?

Not looking for protection from COVID, looking for some allergy relief.
Sep 6, 2013
75 posts
88 upvotes
Hamilton
RideGuy wrote: Has anyone tried these during exercise? How breathable are they?

Not looking for protection from COVID, looking for some allergy relief.
Off topic. Sounds crazy, but the best allergy relief I get is from betaine HCL. I take a few before each protein meal and my allergies are pretty much gone. I was dying two weeks ago, started taking them and night and day difference. Been mowing the lawn and chilling outside for the first time all summer.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2324 posts
336 upvotes
mikelkoby123 wrote: Off topic. Sounds crazy, but the best allergy relief I get is from betaine HCL. I take a few before each protein meal and my allergies are pretty much gone. I was dying two weeks ago, started taking them and night and day difference. Been mowing the lawn and chilling outside for the first time all summer.
I took a quick look at betaine HCL....I have taken the same Synthroid dose for over 20 years. I don't like to eat or take anything that can mess with my levels. I'd have to do more research, but this looks like something I should probably avoid.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3788 posts
3325 upvotes
Markham
thegraduate112 wrote: How do I get free shipping? It's not automatically applied for me upon login, as described in post.
Same here. No free delivery unpon login.
Bought Adidas instead. Same price $5 with free shipping.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1331 posts
346 upvotes
Ottawa
Jerico wrote: Alberta is a really great example of why we should still be wearing masks.
If you think the only difference between Alberta and Ontario is mask mandates...oh boy.

Maybe when AB catches up on vaccinations, we can start comparing.