Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bose Canada

Refurbished Bose QC35 (1st Gen) Noise Cancelling Headphones $209.00

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 12:46 am
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1137 posts
1082 upvotes
Mooooonnn
SomeGuyGG wrote: Seems to truly be out of stock now.

I was on the fence, and decided to bite. But Bose made the decision for me.

Guess I'll wait for the next gen Sony ANC headphones to finally get released!

I placed the order at 10:26pm and got the confirmation email...
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5769 posts
3266 upvotes
dbdudley wrote: Not bass heavy. Do not go this way if you want lots of bass. Don’t expect Beats by Dre.

I love these headphones though. So comfortable and ANC is great.
atleast some balanced base should be there, don’t want bass heavy but it should be there
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2935 posts
1149 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: atleast some balanced base should be there, don’t want bass heavy but it should be there
It's definitely not non-existant. I'm not a "professional" audiophile, but I can confidently say it is vastly better than listening through cheap headphones or something like Apple Earbuds (though that obviously shouldn't be the comparator). I would definitely say there is balanced bass.

I paid $250 and these are still one of the best purchases I've ever made.
May 4, 2015
110 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Even at 250 I think it's a solid buy. The ability to connect to two device at the same time is game changing feature I feel. You don't have to switch device frequently when using your phone and laptop at the same time
Aug 8, 2019
66 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
My headphones are stuck in Louisville, Kentucky, seems like UPS needs a commercial invoice of some sort. I'm surprised it's not coming from a Canadian warehouse. I just spoke to Bose and they will be sending the required information to UPS today. I even paid the $25 extra for 1-2 days shipping, which they've reimbursed. I just hope I'm not stuck paying for duties or taxes to UPS (which I never use and avoid like the plague)!!!
Sep 13, 2007
257 posts
171 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
SomeGuyGG wrote: Seems to truly be out of stock now.

I was on the fence, and decided to bite. But Bose made the decision for me.

Guess I'll wait for the next gen Sony ANC headphones to finally get released!
Seems back in stock! 3rd chance a charm to buy some :)

Last day for that extra 20% too
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1977 posts
1206 upvotes
Narkham
Thanks OP. Got in for a black set. How do these compare to the new Bose 700? Can get a set through work for $250... Worth the $50 more?
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9451 posts
11813 upvotes
Calgary
What’s going wrong with these that they have so many refurbished units?
Oct 25, 2013
243 posts
898 upvotes
London, ON
thr333zy wrote: Thanks OP. Got in for a black set. How do these compare to the new Bose 700? Can get a set through work for $250... Worth the $50 more?
Definitely go for the 700, better in almost every aspect.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
Still showing $199, looks like today is the last day for the sale (Feb 17).
May 24, 2007
125 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
jelloalien wrote: Seems back in stock! 3rd chance a charm to buy some :)

Did you get the additional 20% discount? The OP stated it had to be order before the 17th for the additional 20%.
Aug 2, 2014
378 posts
65 upvotes
jarik wrote: Did you get the additional 20% discount? The OP stated it had to be order before the 17th for the additional 20%.
If it is still priced at 199$ you are getting the discount price is originally 250$-50$(20% discount)
I got that fireeeeeee
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
1721 posts
643 upvotes
Kitchener
jelloalien wrote: Seems back in stock! 3rd chance a charm to buy some :)

Darn it, in for 1! Face With Tears Of Joy

Which firmware version do these arrive at? Since they are refurbished, do they come with the latest ANC-killing firmware?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
1955 posts
2985 upvotes
Ottawa
PhoenixXIII wrote: My headphones are stuck in Louisville, Kentucky, seems like UPS needs a commercial invoice of some sort. I'm surprised it's not coming from a Canadian warehouse. I just spoke to Bose and they will be sending the required information to UPS today. I even paid the $25 extra for 1-2 days shipping, which they've reimbursed. I just hope I'm not stuck paying for duties or taxes to UPS (which I never use and avoid like the plague)!!!
Dang. Assumed these would ship from within Canada. Heading to Africa on Friday (from Ottawa) and was hoping they’d be here by then...not so confident after reading your post.

Here’s to hoping they don’t get caught up in customs (and get charged on the way through)!
Aug 1, 2019
90 posts
71 upvotes
mikek33 wrote: Dang. Assumed these would ship from within Canada. Heading to Africa on Friday (from Ottawa) and was hoping they’d be here by then...not so confident after reading your post.

Here’s to hoping they don’t get caught up in customs (and get charged on the way through)!
What happens if they get caught? We pay some extra tax?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Ahhh shiiiiiit I couldn't resist. Thanks OP, this is a wonderful deal. Just refreshed the page from last night, and saw that it was in stock. I tried not to. But I did.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Danicodor wrote: What happens if they get caught? We pay some extra tax?
Nothing. You're ordering from Bose Canada, so you will not be charged any extra duties or anything. What op meant was just that there could be some delays if it gets caught up in customs.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
deezz wrote: Nothing. You're ordering from Bose Canada, so you will not be charged any extra duties or anything. What op meant was just that there could be some delays if it gets caught up in customs.
Correct. It doesn't matter where they come from, you ordered through the Canadian site.
Aug 8, 2019
66 posts
44 upvotes
Ottawa
mikek33 wrote: Dang. Assumed these would ship from within Canada. Heading to Africa on Friday (from Ottawa) and was hoping they’d be here by then...not so confident after reading your post.

Ya we're flying out on Saturday (also from Ottawa) and I need them before I leave (hence why I paid extra for shipping). Having bought from bose canada, I would assume (hope) that there are no duties or taxes to pay...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)