Expired Hot Deals

[Refurbished.ca] HomePod refurbished at 209$(QUÉBEC ONLY)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 5:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1008 posts
305 upvotes

HomePod refurbished at 209$(QUÉBEC ONLY)

Deal Link:
Price:
209$
Retailer:
Refurbished.ca
Yeah if you're looking for a good price on them there it is.
I already bought one from them, and I just bought another white one from them 5 mins ago. So there's only this one left possibly. The black one.

Also it only ships within Quebec for now. You can either ship it or pick it up yourself at their warehouse.
Last edited by Casual on Jul 18th, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Member
Jan 12, 2007
358 posts
85 upvotes
Casual wrote: Yeah if you're looking for a good price on them there it is.
I already bought one from them, and I just bought another white one from them 5 mins ago. So there's only this one left possibly. The black one.

Also it only ships within Quebec for now. You can either ship it or pick it up yourself at their warehouse.
I was going to get it until I saw your note on Quebec shipping only. Great for those in province.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1246 posts
594 upvotes
Thanks for the post but you may want to put Quebec only in the title.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
5090 posts
1787 upvotes
Ottawa
Finally have something for Quebec only, usually they are exclude Quebec.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1008 posts
305 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: Finally have something for Quebec only, usually they are exclude Quebec.
Yeah buts its mostly cuz of corona lol
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2008
1623 posts
403 upvotes
GTA
Why all the downvotes? I would definitely buy one at this price.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1030 posts
140 upvotes
Montreal, QC
+1 for Refurbished.ca, it's generally Costco returns, decent warranty and always been happy with my purchases from them.
Newbie
Oct 31, 2002
54 posts
4 upvotes
Casual wrote: Yeah if you're looking for a good price on them there it is.
I already bought one from them, and I just bought another white one from them 5 mins ago. So there's only this one left possibly. The black one.

How the quality of product , does it look like new ?
Member
Apr 21, 2017
372 posts
325 upvotes
Chelsea
Are there any mesh option with this speaker, i.e. can I cannot it to other à-la Sonos ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1008 posts
305 upvotes
dieselboy27 wrote: Why all the downvotes? I would definitely buy one at this price.
Probably because I forgot to put Quebec only in the title haha
giant wrote: How the quality of product , does it look like new ?
Yep the one I got a month ago looked like brand new.
Member
User avatar
Apr 23, 2011
407 posts
160 upvotes
Montreal
Is it sold out? Can’t find the add to cart button.
Newbie
Mar 22, 2020
36 posts
30 upvotes
SimonL556 wrote: Are there any mesh option with this speaker, i.e. can I cannot it to other à-la Sonos ?
My understanding is that if your Sonos (or whatever third-party speaker) is AirPlay 2, then they will work for streaming things. HOWEVER, there may still be some issues with “sync lag” if the speakers are not all connected to a 2.4GHz network assigned to a specific channel (also seems like there’s issues if you have more than one set of Sonos product in the mix).

Sonos may have fixed this since last year when people were complaining on their forums, so check with them before investing.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2010
1008 posts
305 upvotes
MartletMedia wrote: Is it sold out? Can’t find the add to cart button.
More than likely yeah deal dead.
They’ll probably have some more in the future. I would try to check the website from time to time and just search for Homepod that’s how I found it the second time

Stereo pairing is amazing

Top