Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
DellRefurbished.ca

Refurbished Dell Latitude Laptops 33% weekend

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2016 8:43 am
24 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
19368 posts
1071 upvotes
Errr ... I need a desktop .....
Mar 22, 2012
181 posts
48 upvotes
BROSSARD
Any good buy there? Market for a Desktop or Laptop...

basic utility...just wanna run OOTP baseball and FM 2016 on it..

plz advice me...i know nothing lol...

My 5-6 years old Toshiba is dying
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4021 posts
2372 upvotes
Ottawa
hm... $350 for a 13.3 inch Latitude E6330 Core i5 2.60 (i5-3320M). choices, choices.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5679 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Sizemore24 wrote: Any good buy there? Market for a Desktop or Laptop...

basic utility...just wanna run OOTP baseball and FM 2016 on it..

plz advice me...i know nothing lol...

My 5-6 years old Toshiba is dying
Maybe something like this, if you don't need a lot of storage. This has the 128GB SSD. http://dellrefurbished.ca/product/compu ... /si6828874
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2097 posts
971 upvotes
These laptops look so terrible. Carrying a laptop like this is not much different than carrying a desktop in a bag around with you. For the price I would rather use a tablet.
Jun 22, 2012
284 posts
45 upvotes
Surrey
How do you know it has an ssd? I don't see that listed, and it would be nice to get one with an ssd in it...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 25, 2003
5334 posts
353 upvotes
Toronto
Never again would I purchase from these guys . Zero customer service and expect laptops with less then 20% hold on battery. I'm usually not bitter but these guys have left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4047 posts
3277 upvotes
Ottawa
These refurb Latitudes "used to be" good values a couple of years back but now they are mostly overpriced because the discounts are getting smaller and smaller. I've seen better laptops for similar prices when they had sales so these sales are more like Dell Days of Duds IMO.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1429 posts
1157 upvotes
Not long ago there was a broadwell i3 Dell inspiron at MS store for $350 brand new. Do not buy unless you require a old, noisy, hot brick in your bag. But don't worry, it wont be hot and noisy for long as the battery will probably die in like 20 minutes.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5679 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Kremorgan wrote: How do you know it has an ssd? I don't see that listed, and it would be nice to get one with an ssd in it...
SSDs are in 128/256/512GB configurations. On DFS, you'd see quite a few 128GB SSD, a few 256GB from time to time, but I don't recall ever seeing anything over 256GB
Mar 24, 2016
3 posts
I need an Alienware. Are there any deals available on Alienware?
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
NancyStu wrote: I need an Alienware. Are there any deals available on Alienware?
NancyStu, I'm afraid we don't get any Alienware through the off-lease program, it is almost exclusively the business line systems, Optiplex and Latitude.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
elwebmaster wrote: These laptops look so terrible. Carrying a laptop like this is not much different than carrying a desktop in a bag around with you. For the price I would rather use a tablet.
Right, not much difference between a notebook in a notebook bag and a desktop, keyboard, and monitor in one of those desktop, keyboard, and monitor bags that you always see people walking around with. But a tablet with its own screen and keyboard, that's way more different from a notebook.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3232 posts
2876 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Luyuan20 wrote: Not long ago there was a broadwell i3 Dell inspiron at MS store for $350 brand new. Do not buy unless you require a old, noisy, hot brick in your bag. But don't worry, it wont be hot and noisy for long as the battery will probably die in like 20 minutes.
You can't compare an Inspiron and a Latitude. Latitudes are built like tanks. If you want cheap, buy an Inspiron. If you want tough and reliable, buy a Latitude.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1429 posts
1157 upvotes
OakAged wrote: You can't compare an Inspiron and a Latitude. Latitudes are built like tanks. If you want cheap, buy an Inspiron. If you want tough and reliable, buy a Latitude.
Sure, but that tank has been used for 5 years. Even if an inspiron died in 3 years the lattitude would need to have survived 8 years, not to mention battery replacements, slower gpu/cpu and more heat and noise.
Temp. Banned
Sep 18, 2012
1355 posts
239 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
karembeu wrote: NancyStu, I'm afraid we don't get any Alienware through the off-lease program, it is almost exclusively the business line systems, Optiplex and Latitude.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Any chance we'll ever see poweredge gear or is that through a different leasing agreement
Nov 4, 2012
2 posts
GREENFIELD PARK
If your in the montreal area. The best deal of used Dell Latitude E6XXX laptops can be found on Begin street in Ville St Laurent from one of the many used computer stores. I bought a E6420 with nvidia nvs 4200m with I5 with new battery for $290 from https://www.toplaptop.ca/home. There are many similar stores http://www.e-tek.biz/; http://www.pcdepotliquidation.com/ ; http://www.encandepot.com/
Verified Rep
Oct 7, 2008
1704 posts
1031 upvotes
Luyuan20 wrote: Sure, but that tank has been used for 5 years.
Luyuan20, the equipment on the store is coming back from 2 or 3 year leases, usually 3 year. Sometimes we get newer, early returns, and sometimes older, but both cases are pretty rare.
eeeaddict wrote: Any chance we'll ever see poweredge gear or is that through a different leasing agreement
eeeaddict, I keep trying to get my hands on the off lease servers, but right now they don't come back into the retail inventory.

~ John @ DellRefurbished
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
Luyuan20 wrote: Sure, but that tank has been used for 5 years. Even if an inspiron died in 3 years the lattitude would need to have survived 8 years, not to mention battery replacements, slower gpu/cpu and more heat and noise.
I totally agree, and if you don't really need the features of a latitude (far better kb, tougher, better components/build quality) then going for a bnib inspiron will be a better deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)