Oct 11, 2007
106 posts
154 upvotes
Vancouver

Reigning Champ Archive Sale - Password is CLASSIC

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Reigning Champ
Canadian-made quality athletic wear. This is their online warehouse sale. Have at it.
61 replies
Dec 25, 2004
883 posts
181 upvotes
Sizes sell out fast so if you’re a fan jump on it!! I love the hoodies, great quality! Anyone have experience with the team pants? How’s the fit?
Aug 7, 2021
29 posts
135 upvotes
I can already feel the 'I bought 5 sweaters and a trip to Vegas for the price of 1 piece' crowd coming
Feb 27, 2009
949 posts
986 upvotes
— as a subscriber to our newsletter, you are among the first to receive 24-hour early access to the Archive Sale.

Shop 30-50% off select styles and past seasons’ stock from the Reigning Champ archives, with free shipping to Canada & the USA on orders over $200.

The sale will go live to the general public on Wednesday, September 29th.

Password for access: CLASSIC
Nov 23, 2015
97 posts
224 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
If you want to know what they sell.

$65 regular price T-shirts are on sale for $45.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7912 posts
3876 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Lifesaver69 wrote: If you want to know what they sell.

$65 regular price T-shirts are on sale for $45.
Is it much much much better than the $5 t shirt from old lady?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Aug 29, 2018
336 posts
214 upvotes
Terrible value with no decent sizes and colors left
Feb 21, 2019
145 posts
295 upvotes
Vancouver
Meh, they're not offering much there.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
5863 posts
4359 upvotes
Too expensive.
💳 Amex Cobalt - CIBC Aeroplan VIP - Brim WEMC
Apr 8, 2007
165 posts
30 upvotes
Canada
Thanks! Bought a couple sweaters, their quality it great and with 30% off it seems more reasonable.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2001
1340 posts
197 upvotes
Mississauga
Shipping is too much. $20 for a Tshirt to Toronto.
Feb 8, 2020
247 posts
597 upvotes
As someone that actually owns a few pieces from these guys, their "sales" really aren't worth it.

The prices are so crazy high that even after a discount you're still paying too much, plus you have to spend $200 (yikes) just to get free shipping when usually it's just $50, and there is no returns on sale gear. The cherry on top is that they clearly didn't allocate much stock towards this sale, especially in their popular styles.

If you missed out on this sale, don't worry cause you didn't actually miss out on anything. RC has a very small group of super loyal fans that will buy anything they make, and that's who this sale is really targetted at.
Hello World!
Feb 24, 2013
7 posts
3 upvotes
Port Moody
23LeBronJames wrote: As someone that actually owns a few pieces from these guys, their "sales" really aren't worth it.

The prices are so crazy high that even after a discount you're still paying too much, plus you have to spend $200 (yikes) just to get free shipping when usually it's just $50, and there is no returns on sale gear. The cherry on top is that they clearly didn't allocate much stock towards this sale, especially in their popular styles.

If you missed out on this sale, don't worry cause you didn't actually miss out on anything. RC has a very small group of super loyal fans that will buy anything they make, and that's who this sale is really targetted at.
Is there a better place/sale to keep an eye on for RC?
Feb 8, 2020
247 posts
597 upvotes
wgm604 wrote: Is there a better place/sale to keep an eye on for RC?
I get my RC stuff from Simons. Same sales prices as RCs archive sales, plus you can use bonus discounts on top, plus there is free returns, plus you get free shipping for orders over $50 or $75 depending on whether you sign up for their free members program. That's the best I've found so far on terms of getting RC gear.

But, ofcourse, not nearly the same selection and it takes time for it to refresh throughout the year. Depends on how urgent your need for RC clothing is. For me it's just something I like to add to my collection over time cause their quality is great and it's a Canadian company. But if you need something urgently and you want RC, I think the official website is your best bet.
Hello World!
Dec 14, 2015
2 posts
6 upvotes
Quebec
23LeBronJames wrote: As someone that actually owns a few pieces from these guys, their "sales" really aren't worth it.

You're talking nonsense. RC makes quality goods in NA factories which partially explains the higher costs. RC is not typically discounted, aside from the more heavily branded stock that is seasonal. Yes, free shipping might be at a high price, but this isn't a big box retailer that can afford to eat into that cost. And complaining about stock levels for an archive sale? It's leftover stock from past seasons. How do you expect there to be large volumes of stock?

Please point me to a competitive product at half or even 2/3 of the cost, as I've tested and tried multiple products from different competitors, and none come close to the quality of material, and longevity that RC provides.
Feb 20, 2019
79 posts
87 upvotes

Thank you king that was helpful. I wasn't sure what size I am but this convinced me to just wait
Dec 20, 2018
464 posts
685 upvotes
Check out Jerico dot ca.

Made in Scarborough, Canada. They have a more upscale line of melange sweats. They are not loopwheel, but they aim for that while not having one of the few loopwheel machines left on Earth.

I believe they are around 40% the regular price of RC.
Penalty Box
Sep 29, 2014
235 posts
312 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I know it's subjective. But I prefer All Saints sweaters to RC based on quality. Similarly priced when bought at retail but you can get the sweaters usually for 40% off, more if you live near an outlet. I've had HM sweaters last just as long as RC. Not the same feel, but lasted just as long.

A sweater is a sweater. You can only do so much with cotton and thread. After a certain point you have diminishing returns and are just paying for the brand.