Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reigning Champ

Reigning Champ Archive Sale - Password is CLASSIC

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2021 1:02 pm
Sep 13, 2005
143 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga
Sequanium wrote: As someone that wears XS, I usually dig these sales because let's face it; many stores that carry the RC clothing brand never stocks on any XS size. In a way, being XS and wearing XS implies paying more since it's not widely available during other sales at stores. For the price, I don't mind because it's hard to find something that fits my size perfectly.
That's how I felt as well. Seeing places like Simons have sizes from S - XXL hurts sometimes.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1836 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
Ah1800 wrote: Comparable to Kotn?
The only comparable company to Reigning Champ is House of Blanks.

Both are made in Canada. One is in Vancouver and the other in Mississauga? IDK why House of blanks charges in USD. kinda lame TBH. (**not all items of RC are made in Canada)
Dec 22, 2019
69 posts
102 upvotes
molybdenum wrote: Great for anyone xs. Not me sadly.
I'm xs but their t-shirt seems to be very long. I like their basic sweatshirts and hoodies. Still looking for basic t-shirt for shorter torso.
Feb 24, 2017
265 posts
247 upvotes
EdisonL299 wrote: It is a no name brand because it is not recognized by many people..... In fact, you can find much lower-priced apparel but with similar quality in brands like American Eagle and Hollister.
RC is way overpriced and unnecessary.
Da fuq? You lost any credibility saying Hollister and AE is comparable to Reigning champ.

Time for you to grow up from those high school brands.
Sep 1, 2011
441 posts
513 upvotes
coquitlam
ae and Hollister are so far from RC.... AE can barley even copy Nike and the tech fleece... I tried a pair since it was so cheap and holy F it pilled so hard in like two washes and the logo peeled off after.... the comments in here are jokes, ignorant penny pinchers.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1596 posts
1103 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I'm kinda surprised every time a RC sale comes up there are huge discussions whether it's worth it.

At least we know its not unanimously worth it...
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4286 posts
1388 upvotes
Grab now before Aritzia really sinks their teeth into it and these threads turn into "remember when RC was made in Canada"?
Ebay - 315 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 121 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
7530 posts
8288 upvotes
Vancouver
goat wrote: Grab now before Aritzia really sinks their teeth into it and these threads turn into "remember when RC was made in Canada"?
The day I see a RC x Super Puff is when I give up! :rolleyes:

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Sep 1, 2011
441 posts
513 upvotes
coquitlam
They already have very similar hoodies n crews for women... their whole sweat line feels close.
Dec 25, 2004
888 posts
186 upvotes
This might not sound right but I think it is…RC is almost like a grown up Abercrombie without the sweatshops… different vibe of course but from a quality perspective.
Dec 20, 2015
168 posts
73 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Very high quality and comfortable! I've been wearing one of my RC zip-up hoodies for over 5 years and it's still one of my favourite pieces.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5948 posts
2440 upvotes
Toronto
newfbc wrote: The day I see a RC x Super Puff is when I give up! :rolleyes:

Ron.
Get ready to give up this winter! Lol.
Oct 5, 2010
599 posts
846 upvotes
Can't decide if I want 1 ugly t-shirt from here for $45 or 3 from Winners for $40.
Nov 8, 2013
619 posts
463 upvotes
n3o321 wrote: The only comparable company to Reigning Champ is House of Blanks.

Both are made in Canada. One is in Vancouver and the other in Mississauga? IDK why House of blanks charges in USD. kinda lame TBH. (**not all items of RC are made in Canada)
I see canadian prices on house of blanks
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1836 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
GNKRFD wrote: I see canadian prices on house of blanks
it only shows in CAD but it's charged in USD. shows somewhere in the disclaimer - top right. go to cart.
Feb 21, 2013
293 posts
280 upvotes
GTA
goat wrote: Grab now before Aritzia really sinks their teeth into it and these threads turn into "remember when RC was made in Canada"?
Damn I had no idea, that sucks.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
EdisonL299 wrote: It is a no name brand because it is not recognized by many people..... In fact, you can find much lower-priced apparel but with similar quality in brands like American Eagle and Hollister.
RC is way overpriced and unnecessary.
I wouldn’t say it’s a no name brand. There’s a market for these products.

If you’re comparing to AE and Hollister, then it’s not for you.
Jun 7, 2006
220 posts
53 upvotes
There are new styles added to the sale. The varsity jackets were not there yesterday.
Dec 20, 2020
5 posts
1 upvote
mp3sn wrote: There are new styles added to the sale. The varsity jackets were not there yesterday.
True that. They're leftovers from the spring sale. I checked immediately and was kinda relieved the all black wasnt there