[Reigning Champ] Reigning Champ - Early Access to Archive Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 6:38 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1044 posts
305 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks Op. In for two sweaters... Already bought a bunch of wings and horns during their sale, but this stuff is hard to pass up at these prices.
Oct 13, 2014
213 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Balduno wrote: How do you know it’s someone from here?

This sale isn’t limited to users of this website. Anyone can access it.
It's always one of you slippery rfders. :P. But actually, just kidding.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
1422 posts
175 upvotes
Was it a medium? I bought it.
Sep 6, 2006
497 posts
1000 upvotes
Toronto
Was hoping more items would be added or stock replenished when the sale officially started since all the good stuff was already gone.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
2786 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
cool069 wrote: Was hoping more items would be added or stock replenished when the sale officially started since all the good stuff was already gone.
This. Had a midweight terry sweater w/side zip in black xxl in my cart for over 3 hours. Finally decided to grab it since nothing new was added and it sells out >:| Which one of you took it?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5427 posts
1351 upvotes
Toronto
Bye bye $500. Good thing COVID-19 clothes budget is all for comfy rather than dressy gear. Made two purchases, one during early access, one after open to public. So many things OOS!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5388 posts
1484 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone please tell me more about this company this is my first time hearing about it

Like what brand are they similar to

Are they trying to compete directly with Lululemon?
Nov 6, 2015
116 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ez_86 wrote: Can someone please tell me more about this company this is my first time hearing about it

The parent company is called CYC Design Corporation and their head office is in Vancouver. They are the parent company of Reigning Champ and Wings + Horns both of which are brands that provide premium quality clothing for sweaters/athletic leisure wear. They have also made sweaters for Supreme in the past.

Personally, after owning many sweaters from other brands like Jack and Jones, Abercrombie & Fitch, Gap, Walmart etc. they never tend to last and either pill or degrade in quality after years of wash. I decided to invest in a nice sweater and found Reigning Champ and bit the bullet on purchasing one at retail because of the hype surrounding them. In my experience, after many washes over the years the sweater still holds up and almost feel like new even today. I definitely think they are worth the price and now won't hesitate on picking them up on a sale.

They are expensive and its because of two reasons:
1. They use high quality materials
2. They are made in Canada (paying Canadian wages)

Every time a post is made about Reigning Champs, people will always disregard them because they are way too expensive but if you're really looking to support a local Canadian company for clothing, this would be it!

A company that makes quality comfy leisure athletic wear. I hope that helps.
Last edited by deliciouscesar on Sep 27th, 2020 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 13, 2014
213 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
ez_86 wrote: Can someone please tell me more about this company this is my first time hearing about it

They're a made in Canada brand of mainly sweats sportswear. I'd say similar to Muttonhead? These prices are competitive with Lululemon but I'd say the items are higher quality. They're made locally with less volume.
Nov 25, 2013
219 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Love reigning champ but not in the budget this sale looking forward to the next archive sale.

Do they have any decent sales around Xmas? Last few pieces I’ve bought on sale at NRML
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2009
1767 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
GoLoKennedy wrote: Love reigning champ but not in the budget this sale looking forward to the next archive sale.

Do they have any decent sales around Xmas? Last few pieces I’ve bought on sale at NRML
they had one for black Friday in 2019 but didn't send out a notice or anything. Just happened on their website. I believe it was 40% off the entire website.

Hopefully, they will do one again this year 'cause there are some nice mid-weights & colours to pick up.

For first time buyers, try anything mid-weight. It will feel like you spent your money on quality stuff. While lightweight is good too, it doesn't feel as you got the best bang for buck. Heavy-weight isn't for everyone...some are soft, some are heavy, some materials are stiffer.

For sizing on sweaters/hoodies/crewnecks, I wear both medium and large for RC. It's super TTS. it just depends on how you want to look.

For sweats/bottoms, I wear Medium.

I'm 5'9 & 175-180lbs.

**not ALL are made in Canada. There are items made in China & Vietnam but i'd say 90% of the items are made in Canada.
Nov 14, 2007
309 posts
68 upvotes
born2be_lazy wrote: Anyone want to group order for free shipping? I only want a $75 crew. Need $200 for free shipping

Located in Markham :)
ChucKoH wrote: I’m in for the free shipping too, item I want to get is $81, located in Markham as well. Now to find one more!
+ 1, item I want is $65
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1115 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
airpanda wrote: Can anyone comment on the deltapeak products?
I have the half-zip and I ordered a second one on sale. Very light weight, almost a silky/soft feeling, but holds it's weight. Not very warm (light, breathable), but good for layering or a cool fall day on its own.

I used mine golfing since it's very light and flexible or our for a hike on cool days.
lenny = white
carl = black

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)