• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2018 1:19 pm
[OP]
Jun 21, 2010
150 posts
146 upvotes
Gatineau

[Reno Depot] 20% on the product of your choice

Online from 22 to 25 february 2018 and in sotre from 24 to 25 february 2018.

The small print
‡ 20% OFF THE PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE PROMO: This promotion runs online only Thursday and Friday, February 22 and 23, 2018 and in store and online Saturday and Sunday, February 24 and 25, 2018. On these specific dates, at all Reno-Depot warehouses and on renodepot.com, get 20% off one product of your choice, at regular price per transaction, per family, per person. Discount applicable before taxes. The offer applies to in-stock merchandise available in store and at renodepot.com. Costs of services offered in store such as installation, delivery, rentals, cut-shop services, etc. are not eligible for the offer. Appliance purchases, Weber, Broil King, Husqvarna and Nest purchases, gift card purchases and special order products are not eligible for the offer. Doesn’t apply to previous purchases and layaways. Only “Cash and Carry” purchases paid by cash or by debit and major credit cards, and online purchases are eligible. Quantities are limited to 15 for identical products. Not convertible into cash. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
I update websites for a living, sometimes I make small dynamic pages because I'm bored.
Thread Summary
ebates : 2% cash back

The 20% off discount applies automatically to the first elligible item added in your cart.

Early morning Feb. 22, online store wasn't working properly. As of late morning it now works. You may need to refresh your browser.
11 replies
Dec 31, 2010
405 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
I'm trying to order something online and it doesn't work... Is there a coupon code for online orders?
[OP]
Jun 21, 2010
150 posts
146 upvotes
Gatineau
spdecoste wrote: I'm trying to order something online and it doesn't work... Is there a coupon code for online orders?
I just spoke with Reno Depot and they said they have a known issue with the website that they are currently working on. Should be fixed later during the day.
I update websites for a living, sometimes I make small dynamic pages because I'm bored.
Dec 31, 2010
405 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
deathguyQC wrote: I just spoke with Reno Depot and they said they have a known issue with the website that they are currently working on. Should be fixed later during the day.
Thanks, will give it a try in a few hours.

You think the 10$ off newsletter will work with this promo?
[OP]
Jun 21, 2010
150 posts
146 upvotes
Gatineau
spdecoste wrote: Thanks, will give it a try in a few hours.

Depends on how the 20% off is applied, it may or may not work but in theory it shouldn't since it does mention "Cannot be combined with any other offer."
Dec 15, 2011
193 posts
122 upvotes
Quebec
spdecoste wrote: Thanks, will give it a try in a few hours.

The 10$ cannot be combined with any other promo
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1306 posts
469 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Does it add the discount automatically? It doesnt seem to do it for me
Dec 31, 2010
405 posts
427 upvotes
Montreal
irodeo wrote: Does it add the discount automatically? It doesnt seem to do it for me
It did for me, but they're having problem like OP said, maybe I was lucky my order went thru
[OP]
Jun 21, 2010
150 posts
146 upvotes
Gatineau
The 20% off discount applies automatically to the first elligible item added in your cart. It only applies on full priced items. Works for me right now.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2750 posts
1976 upvotes
Dont forget 2% ebates!
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Jan 31, 2008
640 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
any good bbq at renodepot? natural gas...