Hot Deals

[Reno Depot] DeWalt 20-Piece Impact Driver Accessory Set, reflex core, $9.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2020 6:31 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
421 posts
211 upvotes
Montreal

[Reno Depot] DeWalt 20-Piece Impact Driver Accessory Set, reflex core, $9.99

It's a good deal considering the regular price $22 to33$. OOS in-store but available online. You can price match at Lowe's or Rona.
I added a gift card to have free shipping.

Deal link : Reno Depot

Related links: Attached is some images of the kit
. The case has a clear lid.
Images
  • IMG_20201206_144639.jpg
  • IMG_20201206_144633.jpg
  • IMG_20201206_144626.jpg
Last edited by nicknam4e on Dec 6th, 2020 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------
Public Mobile : Unlimited talk and text, 2GB - 22$
Zoomer Wireless : Unlimited, 6 GB - 40$ (free P30 Lite, 100$ credit)
IVC Cable : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
67 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 6, 2013
695 posts
253 upvotes
Ontario
I'm in Ontario. Would Lowe's and Rona price match with stores outside Ontario? I think I ran into that before, they denied the PM.
:cool:
Newbie
Jan 2, 2020
75 posts
80 upvotes
xfftwf wrote: I'm in Ontario. Would Lowe's and Rona price match with stores outside Ontario? I think I ran into that before, they denied the PM.
No branch of Mississauga Hardware in Saskatoon but Home Depot matched price for another product. Denied to price beat though as no local Mississauga Hardware. Placed order online for store pickup. Phoned customer service and they adjusted the invoice. I am sure it can be YMMV. No such experience with Lowes/ Rona. HD don't have this product.
Last edited by Redgugu on Dec 3rd, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2017
543 posts
375 upvotes
I don’t even see it on Home Depot website. Was it in store? Or a farce? Lowe’s denied PM.

Ordered 5 from Reno Depot to get free shipping but it seems to have added 9.97 shipping charge.

Sell the extra 4 at cost for anybody interested in KW
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 14, 2007
853 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary, AB
This is one of my favourite DeWalt sets.

Very useful bits - at least for me.

Not a bad price currently at Lowe's for $19.99. Really good at $9.99.

Thanks OP!!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 14, 2007
853 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Bidjaan wrote: I don’t even see it on Home Depot website. Was it in store? Or a farce? Lowe’s denied PM.

Ordered 5 from Reno Depot to get free shipping but it seems to have added 9.97 shipping charge.

Sell the extra 4 at cost for anybody interested in KW
I did the same but it auto-populated the discount box with $9.97 promo for free shipping.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5006 posts
993 upvotes
Montreal
Don’t we see similar sets at this price a few times every year?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1343 posts
3673 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone try with the Newsletter $10 off $50+ coupon? I signed up but didn't get the email with the code yet.
Member
Jan 15, 2016
489 posts
486 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Good deal might just pay the 4.97 shipping to winnipeg. Not wasting time pm with lowes based on prev bad experience.

Cant find this on HD too. Woulda been easier.
Last edited by biscuits on Dec 3rd, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Nov 21, 2019
72 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Hot deal. Can this be found anywhere in the GTA?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2229 posts
1156 upvotes
queenofhearts wrote: Thinking it’s worth it to just pay the 4.95 for shipping to Toronto...but will this be okay for this drill I bought?

https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCD777C2-L ... B01J7UPHIS
It would work, yes. The question I have is whether to get this for $15 shipped or try and hold off for a deal on one of these guys again (they have been $18.50 several times in the past):
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LFA ... UTF8&psc=1

I much prefer the 2" direct bits over using the bit holder.

Side note: If the Depot/Lowes had these things at checkout, I'm sure most dudes would be sucker and frequently pick them up (including me): https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/DWA2MX2IRCARC
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2007
2417 posts
714 upvotes
Gta
razrsharp wrote: It would work, yes. The question I have is whether to get this for $15 shipped or try and hold off for a deal on one of these guys again (they have been $18.50 several times in the past):
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LFA ... UTF8&psc=1

I much prefer the 2" direct bits over using the bit holder.

Side note: If the Depot/Lowes had these things at checkout, I'm sure most dudes would be sucker and frequently pick them up (including me): https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/DWA2MX2IRCARC
Thanks....hmmm. I am in no rush I guess. I see the last time it dropped to 18 bucks was about 11 months ago. What to do Thinking Face
Koodo member
Member
Jan 15, 2016
489 posts
486 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
razrsharp wrote: It would work, yes. The question I have is whether to get this for $15 shipped or try and hold off for a deal on one of these guys again (they have been $18.50 several times in the past):
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LFA ... UTF8&psc=1

I much prefer the 2" direct bits over using the bit holder.

Side note: If the Depot/Lowes had these things at checkout, I'm sure most dudes would be sucker and frequently pick them up (including me): https://www.atlas-machinery.com/dewalt/DWA2MX2IRCARC
True. Ill wait maybe boxing day will be better. No rush, projects arent till spring time anyway.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1343 posts
3673 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I just picked up four sets for $9.99 each at Canadian Tire. They price matched the Reno Depot online price. YMMV.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2229 posts
1156 upvotes
Trying an online price match with Lowes. But now it's OOS so this has become super unlikely.

Top