Expired Hot Deals

[Reno Depot] DEWALT Impact Driver and Drill DCK283D2 $179 at Reno Depot

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2019 9:20 pm
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
43570 posts
4193 upvotes
Richmond Hill
tasso96us wrote: 15% off 100$ or more at Reno depot starting tomorrow through Sunday ( not sure if Quebec only). Makes this even hotter
Those blanket sales are usually for regular price items only.
Artisan woodworker crafting cutting boards, custom wood furniture, tables, home decor, and more!
Instagram @studiocanopy

***For Sale*** Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Freud 10" 80T Ultimate Cut Off Blade | Heatware
Sr. Member
Jan 18, 2017
638 posts
232 upvotes
Site isn't loading properly for me, RFD effect? Is it sold out?
Newbie
Mar 5, 2019
42 posts
624 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Been eyeing a decent set for a while; finally pulled the trigger. HD price match as others mentioned with 10% difference applied.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
11355 posts
16523 upvotes
Ottawa
It's in-store also , in flyer
Images
  • Capture.JPG
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
647 posts
438 upvotes
Does home depot pricematch instore at alberta?
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4834 posts
1008 upvotes
London
Easy PM with Home Depot for $161+tax. Lowes of course is terrible as usual.
Member
Oct 24, 2017
269 posts
566 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Does home depot pricematch instore at alberta?
Literally just did this.

I called homedepot (1-800-628-0525) then selected the smartphone chat option.

A minute later I was chatting with a person. I sent the renodepot URL and homedepot SKU.

He asked that I place the order and send him the confirmation number. He price matched and beat it by 10%. I selected store pick up here in Edmonton.

Couldn’t have been easier to spend $169.16
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
647 posts
438 upvotes
canada5dollarbill wrote: Literally just did this.

I called homedepot (1-800-628-0525) then selected the smartphone chat option.

A minute later I was chatting with a person. I sent the renodepot URL and homedepot SKU.

He asked that I place the order and send him the confirmation number. He price matched and beat it by 10%. I selected store pick up here in Edmonton.

Couldn’t have been easier to spend $169.16
Thanks. Just wondering if I can do it in store too. Or is it just online order for pricematch
Member
Oct 24, 2017
269 posts
566 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Thanks. Just wondering if I can do it in store too. Or is it just online order for pricematch
It’s an online exclusive, so you won’t be able to grab it in-store.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 30, 2005
796 posts
182 upvotes
Belleville, ON
Thanks Ops. Just priced match with home depot. Guy told me I was like the 4th person who called in tonight about this lol
Member
Oct 9, 2013
222 posts
37 upvotes
Calgary
tasso96us wrote: 15% off 100$ or more at Reno depot starting tomorrow through Sunday ( not sure if Quebec only). Makes this even hotter
whats the source... do you have the code ??? or something???

Thanks
Newbie
Sep 22, 2010
40 posts
56 upvotes
Longueuil
rajat001 wrote: whats the source... do you have the code ??? or something???

Thanks
No code needed, it's an event they do in-store which seems to be every other week now. But like another member said it might only be on regular priced items.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)