Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot or Home Depot

Electric 1,600psi Pressure Washer: Armor All @ $79 _or_ Ryobi @ $98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 9:38 am
Oct 15, 2013
88 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto
UltimateB wrote:
I saw this online at Costco and was thinking of it. I like that it has 4 wheels.

Have you opened it yet? Curious how the quality is.
It’s good enough for what I needed it for which is washing the car and my outdoor A/C Unit coils. If you’d really like a heavy duty one probably go for the 2030psi which they sell at Costco website.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
eBay has sellers from China selling the "1.1mm orifice" that will give you much thicker suds for $1.5. Search YouTube for installation and videos showing the difference it makes.
May 16, 2010
576 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
hey guys, i used the Ryobi all around my fences, deck, etc and found it worked well. I basically used it for a few hours and then noticed leaking oil out of it. Clear oil, and it had that same funky smell as gear oil. I returned it to Home Depot and decided i was just going to think about it. Not impressed that it leaked oil all over my deck. It never stopped working but didn't leave me with much confidence. It really did work quite well though.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1272 posts
765 upvotes
UltimateB wrote: Does not having wheels on the Ryobi a show stopper for anybody? Is the sprayer hose long enough to do a deck with sitting washer at one end?
The plastic wheels on these tiny pressure washers like the AA one is a gimmick. It's not heavy enough that you actually need to wheel it around and if you drag it by the hose when doing work you just tip the PW over.
The form factor is actually a reason I went with the Ryobi instead. It won't tip over and easier to store.
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
Would this work for washing home windows?
Nov 20, 2006
353 posts
82 upvotes
GVR, BC
xman111 wrote: hey guys, i used the Ryobi all around my fences, deck, etc and found it worked well. I basically used it for a few hours and then noticed leaking oil out of it. Clear oil, and it had that same funky smell as gear oil. I returned it to Home Depot and decided i was just going to think about it. Not impressed that it leaked oil all over my deck. It never stopped working but didn't leave me with much confidence. It really did work quite well though.
Used it twice and haven't seen any oil leak. Where do you see the oil leaking from?
May 16, 2010
576 posts
402 upvotes
Vancouver
from the bottom. didn't notice it until after as it stained all the concrete.
Dec 17, 2006
189 posts
65 upvotes
Got the Ryobi. My only beef with it is how painful the hose is to work with. It's VERY rigid.
Mar 31, 2019
18 posts
42 upvotes
I purchased Armor All May 16 with Rona online. It has been cancel today afternoon.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1170 posts
1016 upvotes
Boots wrote: Got the Ryobi. My only beef with it is how painful the hose is to work with. It's VERY rigid.
I agree. My first washer and not enjoying juggling the power cord, my water hose, the machine's hose, and the gun + lack of wheels.

Thinking it might be worth spending more on something with better on-machine storage, wheels etc
Jul 12, 2018
39 posts
123 upvotes
Anyone who has the armor all one, will a 1/4” foam cannon attach?
Apr 20, 2004
221 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered the Armor All, but managed to get my old pressure washer working again while I was waiting for delivery. If anyone wants it, I'd be willing to sell it for the $79.99+tax price. It's still fully wrapped and unopened. PM me (located near bathurst & finch in toronto). Otherwise I'll be returning it by the end of the week.
Dec 16, 2014
932 posts
519 upvotes
Easter Island
Can armour all washer be returned? Used it once, don't have any space for it.
Apr 27, 2017
103 posts
119 upvotes
I ended up getting the Ryobi and it works good, only thing I noticed is that the intake for the water hose seems loose...as in the metal pipe going to the pump. I can wiggle it back and forth, is this normal??
Jun 6, 2011
197 posts
420 upvotes
Hamilton
nicememe wrote: I ended up getting the Ryobi and it works good, only thing I noticed is that the intake for the water hose seems loose...as in the metal pipe going to the pump. I can wiggle it back and forth, is this normal??
Mine does the same thing, so I guess it’s just the way it’s built - unless we’re both coincidentally lucky. I made sure I scanned a copy of my receipt and registered the product for warranty on the Ryobi site just in case anything goes wrong.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
karakoram wrote: Can armour all washer be returned? Used it once, don't have any space for it.
Depends on their policies, but most store don't accept returns on power washer if used if I remember correctly (unless there is a defect, in which case they do an exchange).

But this might be YMMV ....
Good luck.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
For those bought bought the Armor All pressure washer, what type of water hose have you guys got? I thought it was included in the box. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2975 posts
2003 upvotes
montreal
cn_habs wrote: For those bought bought the Armor All pressure washer, what type of water hose have you guys got? I thought it was included in the box. Thanks.
Any hose should fit ...
Apr 20, 2017
273 posts
459 upvotes
Largefries wrote: Anyone who has the armor all one, will a 1/4” foam cannon attach?
Im curious too, I bought the MATT foam cannon and that k2 karcher adapter on amazon and it does not work with the amor all unit...
Dec 8, 2013
543 posts
163 upvotes
Etobicoke
1theguy1 wrote: I agree. My first washer and not enjoying juggling the power cord, my water hose, the machine's hose, and the gun + lack of wheels.

Thinking it might be worth spending more on something with better on-machine storage, wheels etc
Also bought the Ryobi and did open the box but did not hook-up to hose. Read the instruction manual and was concerned about 3 aspects of this PW, so i am very undecided whether to return/keep. Would appreciate opinions of any users of this machine regarding...
1. Need to use PUMP LUBRICANT after EVERY use. Do you use this at all/everytime OR just drain gun etc.
2. NO on-board soap-dispenser.It would seem a pita to rely on a separate soap container with a hose running into it to be able to get soap/cleaner into the system
3 NO WHEELS. I knew about the lack of wheels before reading manual BUT when you combine this with the need to use a separate soap container, it all sounds very cumbersome.
I am seriously considering returning this unit but am impressed with some other aspects ie. size/build quality/cost etc. Would really appreciate any comments from current users of the Ryobi regarding those 3 aspects.Thanks again.
Zoomer $36/mo,400 min,Canada wide,2gb data,unltd text,free everything*
Zoomer Home Phone $10/mo,free Canada wide,modem,voicemail,features*

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)