Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reno Depot / Rona / Lowes

Clearance on Ego snowblowers - $899 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2023 10:36 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
9335 posts
5637 upvotes
Hojo99 wrote: Wow. 6 hours after I purchased the cancelled my order. It indicated there was stock when I purchased. I already had cancelled another ego blower that I have been waiting to ship since Dec 17 from Rona... I also purchased from Lowes knowing there was stock and passed on deals at other retailers. Pretty unacceptable. What are my options here?
Options?! Keep looking?

Seriously, what are looking for? Are they supposed to pay you or something?
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Mar 17, 2010
33 posts
45 upvotes
both models at the Rona on Hunt Club and Merivale in Ottawa are in stock. As I was leaving the store another person bought the $719 model as well. Was able to use the $10 off mailing list coupon as well.
Oct 17, 2012
623 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec
Toukolou wrote: Options?! Keep looking?

Seriously, what are looking for? Are they supposed to pay you or something?
Other option would be to shovel instead of snowblowing.
Aug 13, 2017
339 posts
403 upvotes
Took the STN2112 on test drive outside just now it was all ice.. pretty impressive well worth the $719 paid. Just have to get used to going from full 2 stage gas blower to this small machine .. felt like a toy really
Sep 20, 2016
161 posts
93 upvotes
Any opinions on the warranty repair experience now that EGO has moved from Home Depot to Lowes/Rona?

I bought into the system a few years ago and the tools have been fine but the official Ego forum was wall-to-wall complaints from people who would bring their broken mower to HD for repair in April and get it back in September. It got to the point that people would just buy a new mower, use it for 89 days and return it while their original one sat at Home Depot.

Then the original Ego forum shut down :rolleyes:. But maybe the move to Lowes was in part to address this and its better now?
Dec 3, 2019
153 posts
295 upvotes
Thanks OP, already have the SNT2102 so I picked up the Ego snow shovel! But great for those that don't have a blower yet!

Also for those of you concerned about performance, I have the OG rubber auger version and it works fine on my 6 car driveway. Had it for a year with no complaints. Pushing the blower is much easier than having to manually shovel the stuff! Any of these options will be good choices.

edit: Wife cleared the purchase of the partial self-propelled snowblower... looks like I'm getting an upgrade!
Last edited by davisml on Jan 13th, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 4, 2009
9335 posts
5637 upvotes
EAK47x wrote: Other option would be to shovel instead of snowblowing.
I have a 2 stage, I break it out prolly 2-3 times a season, max. I shovel.
"I'm a bit upset. I've been grab by the back without any alert and lubrification"
Lucky
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2391 posts
683 upvotes
Vancouver Island
deaner835 wrote: I would go into a store and try to order one in. I placed an order on xmas eve at Lowes for one that wasn't in stock, but came with a free leaf blower. They price adjusted it today on Vancouver Island.
Thanks. I assumed this sale was just to clear store stock so that’s good to know. The nearest Rona/Lowes to me is Nanaimo, just over an hr drive, I’ll give the store a call and see what they say.

Edit: No go. Customer service said they can’t order items on clearance.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2017
1420 posts
774 upvotes
Wow I’m surprised more people aren’t jumping on this deal
Nov 15, 2006
262 posts
174 upvotes
I assume new models are on the horizon. Hoping for a bigger 2 stage than the current 24 inch for next season.
Oct 17, 2012
623 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec
Toukolou wrote: I have a 2 stage, I break it out prolly 2-3 times a season, max. I shovel.
The Ego one?
May 12, 2020
389 posts
429 upvotes
Master2031 wrote: Wow I’m surprised more people aren’t jumping on this deal
I'd like to, but the Lowes in my area never has anything in stock. I guess they make enough money laundering money or something
Dec 21, 2020
2 posts
jack_liu_6 wrote: both models at the Rona on Hunt Club and Merivale in Ottawa are in stock. As I was leaving the store another person bought the $719 model as well. Was able to use the $10 off mailing list coupon as well.
May have been me that you saw. Astonished Face I actually left with the last model they had in stock at that location.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2018
1116 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
Rona is one of the most frustrating stores to shop at so I tend to avoid it. Not going to miss you when your gone. 0 stock around me or I would buy a 2 stager
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
Master2031 wrote: Wow I’m surprised more people aren’t jumping on this deal
Everyone is jumping on this deal

That’s why it’s almost sold out!
hated on but respected.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2018
1116 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
yao416 wrote: Everyone is jumping on this deal

You sure about that or was there hardly any stock to begin with
Sep 25, 2015
162 posts
315 upvotes
Markham, ON
I have the Green works Pro 80v 22" that I bought from Costco at the end of last winter. Do you guys think the Ego is enough of an upgrade to warrant the bother of returning the Greenworks? Could I still return it if I bought it last March?
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2017
1420 posts
774 upvotes
yao416 wrote: Everyone is jumping on this deal

Nah man , I’ve been to two stores with plenty of stock

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)