Hot Deals

Renogy

Renogy PHOENIX 1000Wh Portable Power Station 953.99$ [all-in, No Tax]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2023 1:08 am
Jan 3, 2023
25 posts
12 upvotes
studio65 wrote: I was told by Renogy that the parallel or split voltage cables was not sold yet in Canada , this is a really new product from Renogy as of now.
Adaptor currently available on renogy global site for 81.00 US , but shipping to Canada is 146.00US , so will wait , but it shoud be available soon here.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4459 posts
1517 upvotes
These things seem fun to own/play with. I wonder the maintenance on them? how many cycles can these batteries handle, etc.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2288 posts
1932 upvotes
EEE2 wrote: These things seem fun to own/play with. I wonder the maintenance on them? how many cycles can these batteries handle, etc.
Absolute garbage
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4459 posts
1517 upvotes
Now that its so cold outside.... I came up with an insane idea. My vehicle is got the heating element installed to keep it nice and warm (engine block heater) while I am at home I can do this overnight. While I am out I cannot, even I park somewhere eg work, or whatever. Getting to the point I was thinking of using one these to keep the block nice and warm. Then when I leave my vehicle is ready to go. is this an insane idea? Anyone try or dare to try....
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26987 posts
11429 upvotes
Socially Distanced
EEE2 wrote: Now that its so cold outside.... I came up with an insane idea. My vehicle is got the heating element installed to keep it nice and warm (engine block heater) while I am at home I can do this overnight. While I am out I cannot, even I park somewhere eg work, or whatever. Getting to the point I was thinking of using one these to keep the block nice and warm. Then when I leave my vehicle is ready to go. is this an insane idea? Anyone try or dare to try....
It should work fine but bear in mind the block heater will use 200-500W, so you can't leave it plugged in perpetually.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people

Thread Information

There are currently 3 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 2 guests)

blade604