Automotive

Rental car cluster glass cracked

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2020 12:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2499 posts
1594 upvotes
Calgary
So i returned the car to the rental agency today and they didnt even ask a single thing?!?! refunded my credit card and cleared me and i was good to go. Weird lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2007
1084 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
masarwar wrote: So i returned the car to the rental agency today and they didnt even ask a single thing?!?! refunded my credit card and cleared me and i was good to go. Weird lol.
They can bill you after the fact too... just be aware.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
9598 posts
9094 upvotes
masarwar wrote: So i returned the car to the rental agency today and they didnt even ask a single thing?!?! refunded my credit card and cleared me and i was good to go. Weird lol.
If it's arranged by your insurance company, they probably don't care. They don't want to piss off a fleet customer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2499 posts
1594 upvotes
Calgary
mohitk wrote: They can bill you after the fact too... just be aware.
Sure. But it's a bottom of the barrel rental agency with 90% fleet cars over a year old with majority have scratches and swirls and dents all over the place. They can surely try to bill me. I have talked to vw head office about this and was told that they will contact me if the issue comes up at a dealer.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2014
2499 posts
1594 upvotes
Calgary
Xtrema wrote: If it's arranged by your insurance company, they probably don't care. They don't want to piss off a fleet customer.
At this point they are churning cars due to the massive hail we had. Most of them don't even care.

Top