Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Reolink

Reolink Halloween Sale. Up to 20% OFF - rlc-420 for 50$

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2019 2:20 pm
Sep 10, 2015
78 posts
61 upvotes
North York, ON

Reolink Halloween Sale. Up to 20% OFF - rlc-420 for 50$

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Retailer:
Reolink
Hey,

If you are looking for a decent IP camera, this is great price and has 4 stars review rating.

Deal link:
https://reolink.com/product/rlc-420/

You can order from Reolink directly and it is shipped/fullfilled by Amazon from Canada.

Bring cost further down 10% by using code NEW10OFF

Description:
- 5MP HD TURRET CAM: 2560x1920P HD turret cam with resolution of 5MP, 18pcs embedded infrared LEDs to get 100ft decent night vision range, 4mm lens with 80˚ wide viewing angle.
- PLUG & PLAY POE INDOOR&OUTDOOR: Wired PoE dome camera, plug and play, ceiling-mounted, versatile in applications and easy installation, indoor and outdoor use.
- SD Card or NVR RECORDING: Comes with SD card slot( SD card not included), support up to 64Gb micro SD card for recording. 24/7 HD video recording and storage with Reolink PoE network video recorders (support up to 16 cameras and with built-in 3TB HDD).
- MOTION DETECTION & EMAIL ALERT: Flexible motion detection (set detection zone, schedule detection and adjust sensibility), real-time and accurate movement alert via app push notification, email, support automatically upload motion-triggered image capture and recording to FTP.
- FREE APPS & NO SUBSCRIPTION FEE: Rich feature and functions in free apps for iPhone, Android, Windows PC, Mac, no subscription fee, live view, remote access, motion alert, multiple channels(at least 8 camera sources), intuitive and easy to navigate user interface.
13 replies
Aug 22, 2013
331 posts
99 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks, OP. I was currently in the market for a few, since I had a couple amcrest units that just quit within the year for some unknown reason. Frustrating as hell. I hope these fair better.
Feb 6, 2019
215 posts
124 upvotes
The discount is only when ordering on Reolink's site in US funds?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1037 posts
480 upvotes
Is this of the same build quality as the dahua or hikvision cameras that everyone talks about on ipcamtalk? Im a bit wary of dahua or hikvision with the US restrictions.
Feb 6, 2019
215 posts
124 upvotes
Google "blue Iris reolink", there's some heated discussions on ipcamtalk about Reolink. I have the 410 setup in BI and it's working good enough for me.
Apr 2, 2015
496 posts
745 upvotes
Siberia
melias2 wrote: Google "blue Iris reolink", there's some heated discussions on ipcamtalk about Reolink. I have the 410 setup in BI and it's working good enough for me.
The owner of ipcamtalk hates reolink and attacks people for even mentioning it on his board. A friend has them and they seem well built and picture quality is great in the daytime, night is crappy quality but for good night vision you'd have to go to the dahua starlight cameras etc that are 5-10 times this price.
Feb 6, 2019
215 posts
124 upvotes
The 420 & 410 get a good review here
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2611 upvotes
melias2 wrote: Google "blue Iris reolink", there's some heated discussions on ipcamtalk about Reolink. I have the 410 setup in BI and it's working good enough for me.
Jone19 wrote: The owner of ipcamtalk hates reolink and attacks people for even mentioning it on his board. A friend has them and they seem well built and picture quality is great in the daytime, night is crappy quality but for good night vision you'd have to go to the dahua starlight cameras etc that are 5-10 times this price.
+1, don't go to ipcamtalk for any unbiased, open discussion of non-dahua cameras...
Nov 26, 2007
92 posts
52 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks, picked up a couple more cameras and an nvr. Time to take the load off my imac.

The camera I bought last time this year has been solid, good all winter..amazingly :)
Feb 19, 2006
156 posts
207 upvotes
Can this work with a custom or another brand NVR for 24/7 recording?
Oct 6, 2011
196 posts
221 upvotes
Calgary
I've been eying Reolink for a long time. The discount and coupon code is enough for me to pull the trigger.

RLC-423 X 1 USD 205.69
Ship from Canada.
RLK8-410B2D2(Version: 4MP) X 1 USD 294.39
Ship from Canada.
RLC-410(Version: 5MP) X 3 USD 127.17
Ship from Canada.
@
Mar 8, 2006
380 posts
167 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone with feedback on the LTE Reolink go cameras?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Supports RSTP and have access to camera via IP?
Oct 2, 2017
850 posts
608 upvotes
it supports rtsp but it sucks don't buy it. The streams disconnect a lot. I had to spend an additional 100$ to buy blueiris because none of the free software could process the streams without screen artifacts. Blueiris just happens to be robost enough to not make it suck, it's not very reliable imo.

The unreliability decoding issues seem to have something to do with reolink firmware not sending enough reference frames. there's a reason they are cheap
I'll see you at the top, cause the bottom is too crowded

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)