Expired Hot Deals

[Canada Post] Restoration Hardware Luxury Plush Throws - Cheaper online with Delivery!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2012 7:44 am
[OP]
Jan 10, 2009
33 posts
1 upvote
Markham

[Canada Post] Restoration Hardware Luxury Plush Throws - Cheaper online with Delivery!

More offers from Canada Post
....still a Hot Deals newbie...please be nice :o

Bought this throw for my cousin for $59+tax in stores Friday, discovered it cheaper online WITH shipping!

http://www.restorationhardware.com/cata ... cat1630024

With shipping (20% of the value) and sales tax, it comes to $52.88USD. You can deliver it to an address different from your billing so it does the work for me!

I also purchased the Luxe Faux Fur Wine Bag:
http://www.restorationhardware.com/cata ... yId=search

for $12 in stores and was about to ship it out today with Canada Post when I noticed it online for $9. It has now been shipped for me for $12.20USD. I'm quite certain Canada Post would charge me more...

May not be a HOT DEAL but for such a comparable price, it saves me TONS of time and hassle (Canada Post is nuts this time of year...) hope you guys can benefit too!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1939 posts
552 upvotes
Ottawa
That doesn't look any different than the plush blankets I purchased at Costco for $19.99 apiece.

My niece stayed over last month and liked it so much I gave her the brand new one she was using.
This lousy avatar courtesy of an anal admin who decided to delete a near ten year old existing avatar that did meet all of the site's requirements.
Jan 26, 2010
305 posts
81 upvotes
pauldryan wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 6:48 pm
That doesn't look any different than the plush blankets I purchased at Costco for $19.99 apiece.

My niece stayed over last month and liked it so much I gave her the brand new one she was using.
When last did you see them at costco? Interested. And thanks op saw the one your refering to last time i went their brick store. These blankets looked to be good quality, and something to add in the house for " winter effect/appeal" as they look and felt really warm.Good first post. All about saving some money on rfd.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2003
4894 posts
1917 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Yes, almost identical throws can be found at Costco. I bought a couple for $12 each. That wine bag looks cool though.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1939 posts
552 upvotes
Ottawa
polishpirate wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 7:09 pm
When last did you see them at costco? Interested. And thanks op saw the one your refering to last time i went their brick store. These blankets looked to be good quality, and something to add in the house for " winter effect/appeal" as they look and felt really warm.Good first post. All about saving some money on rfd.
The last time I was in there. Last week?
This lousy avatar courtesy of an anal admin who decided to delete a near ten year old existing avatar that did meet all of the site's requirements.