Expired Contests

[Daily] [RESURRECTED] Canadian Living - "Black and Decker paint sprayer" (24/Jul/2012, QC?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2012 4:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[RESURRECTED] Canadian Living - "Black and Decker paint sprayer" (24/Jul/2012, QC?)

Update 20/Jun - Contest started in April but was subsequently pulled, and was just resurrected today.

"Win a Black and Decker paint sprayer"

Prize: One (1) Black & Decker Easy-Fill paint and stain sprayer

ARV: $100

Rules: embedded
  • Note ambiguity re: eligibility: the rules mention "excluding the province of Quebec"; however it also includes the boilerplate regarding the "Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux" which is usually only inserted when a contest includes Quebec residents.
Enter: http://www.canadianliving.com/win_a_bla ... prayer.php

Good luck!

E.&O.E.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
16 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378561 upvotes
Ottawa
good luck
bring back colour
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
I'll enter it once but I'm not convinced any of these paint sprayers really work.
Deal Expert
Jun 11, 2007
15769 posts
1682 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Error

This contest is not started yet.
Prize Won:
(2015-2016) Nothing big/Small...
(2014) Huawei Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41032 posts
37895 upvotes
Economy
[QUOTE]Win a Black and Decker paint sprayer!Incorrect Entry Error
This contest is not started yet.
[/QUOTE] :confused:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
valeriey wrote: :confused:

Odd. I submitted a contest entry this morning, no problems.

Also:
Win a Black and Decker paint sprayer!

OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES

The “Win a Black and Decker paint sprayer!” (hereafter “Contest”) is organized by “Canadianliving.com”– property of Transcontinental Media G.P. (“Transcontinental”). It starts on “Wednesday April 25th, 2012” and closes on “Tuesday May 22nd, 2012” at “11 :59 pm” (EDT). Any reference to time in this document indicates Eastern Daylight saving Time (EDT).
I'll email them and let you know what they say.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
[OP]
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Just got this reply from Canadian Living:

[QUOTE]
I must apologize. The Black and Decker contest was accidentally set online early. It is meant to run in conjunction with our July issue and has been taken down until then. I will adjust the rules to reflect that. This month's Design Dilemma contest is Grace Bonney's book Design Sponge.

Thank you for your vigilance and good luck in the contest!
--
VICTORIA O'MEARA
Web Editorial Coordinator[/QUOTE]

*sigh*

Update - follow-up email:

[QUOTE]The entries that have been submitted will carry over to when it re-launches.

Thanks,
Victoria[/QUOTE]
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
14724 posts
254 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)