Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
4283 posts
4458 upvotes
GTA
jonkaho wrote: https://www.retrokat.ca/

are they legit?

thanks
If I'm seeing it right, they sell consoles that play retro games, and some look like a Switch.
Probably a half decent search on Amazon, AliBaba, or similar sites will give you the same hardware, and cheaper. So the price they charge is probably for import fees, marketing, and a bit for profit.
If you feel I sure about them, I wouldn't even bother then. Just go to AliBaba and save yourself some money
c'mon get happy!
Apr 22, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
Honestly I would avoid those places like alibaba and ali express. Nothing but chinese junk. Thats the first place I went and was pretty pissed. I bought a retrokat that looked the same but the menus were all really nice, everything english and faster. Conkers would be so slow and laggy but on the same looking retrokat it was smooth and playable. Apparently they have different revisions. If you dont know what your doing or unsure i just ask them and they helped me. Id rather pay a bit more for a console that works and people that answer instead of telling me that to get a refund I have to pay shipping to china!!