Shopping Discussion

Returning items to Amazon. Which reason to use for return?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2019 9:36 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
12211 posts
1131 upvotes
Brampton

Returning items to Amazon. Which reason to use for return?

I never returned anything to Amazon before. Bought 3 generic auto repair parts, but can only use 1. Need to return the other 2 parts. Which code should I use for the Reason for the return? Do I have to pay for the return shipping? Can Amazon deny the return if I choose the wrong return code?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
3 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2200 posts
1098 upvotes
London
cheapmeister wrote: I never returned anything to Amazon before. Bought 3 generic auto repair parts, but can only use 1. Need to return the other 2 parts. Which code should I use for the Reason for the return? Do I have to pay for the return shipping? Can Amazon deny the return if I choose the wrong return code?
just jump in the live chat and tell them u don't need them they were they were wrong for your car they should provide u the return label no problem.
Jul 15, 2003
703 posts
238 upvotes
Ottawa
Why live chat? Just go into your orders online, pick this item to return, click return, and choose "incompatible or not useful".

You'll get free return shipping with a printable Canada Post return label.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6150 posts
1418 upvotes
Richmond Hill
just try each reason, whether u need to pay for shipping will show up right away. I think the 'low quality' option for sure is free return shipping.