Apr 16, 2002
21123 posts
23320 upvotes
Toronto

Various cities - watch concerts free as a Reverb volunteer

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Reverb
I've helped at a bunch of shows now. Easy volunteer gig. You help out a bit before and watch the show for free. Use just numbers for the postal code field.

http://reverb.org/volunteer/
Last edited by sprung on Jul 10th, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9649 posts
1155 upvotes
GTA
Can you give more details about what you need to actually do on your shift? I thought these volunteers actually helped to sort out garbage but it doesn't specifically say that in the description so maybe that isn't the role. If you do need to sort out garbage I will pass but if it is something else (i.e just telling people where to put their garbage or whatever) then sounds interesting.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21123 posts
23320 upvotes
Toronto
YLSF wrote: Can you give more details about what you need to actually do on your shift? I thought these volunteers actually helped to sort out garbage but it doesn't specifically say that in the description so maybe that isn't the role. If you do need to sort out garbage I will pass but if it is something else (i.e just telling people where to put their garbage or whatever) then sounds interesting.
Lol. Not sure where you ever got that idea...

When we volunteer we tell people about green initiatives and show them where to refill their water bottles. Usually volunteer for two hours before the show. None of us are sorting garbage.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3225 posts
1253 upvotes
Airdrie
No way to search by city?
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Jun 14, 2011
483 posts
494 upvotes
Richmond Hill
damn should've signed up for the maroon 5 one
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2018
2413 posts
2417 upvotes
GTA
sprung wrote: Fleetwood Mac and Pink shows now available for volunteering
Thanks @sprung ... great way to potentially volunteer, not have to jump through hoops with long application forms, AND have fun :)
Sep 8, 2016
146 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: I've helped at a bunch of shows now. Easy volunteer gig. You help out a bit before and watch the show for free. Use just numbers for the postal code field.

http://reverb.org/volunteer/
Volunteered with them before, they are pretty awesome for what they do. Saw Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, and Jack Johnson through volunteering with them.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2441 posts
2375 upvotes
Toronto
sprung wrote: Pic below shows you the concerts I've helped at so far plus the upcoming ones
I got accepted for Lumineers and Sturgill Simpson, too. I'll see you there :-)
Sep 14, 2009
153 posts
198 upvotes
won't let me put in canadian postal code??
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21123 posts
23320 upvotes
Toronto
jimchang wrote: won't let me put in canadian postal code??
oh, that hasn't been fixed yet? just put in the three numbers from postal code. ignore the letters.
Apr 14, 2019
745 posts
661 upvotes
Got into lumineers just today. Cool. Gonna actually go this time. Cancelled twice already! Laziness!
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6097 posts
4305 upvotes
Toronto
jimchang wrote: won't let me put in canadian postal code??
I usually just put 00000 and it works! Doing The Lumineers today! Good stuff.
With Zoomer Wireless !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)