George w bushs futon

25lb bulk whey protein concentrate $178

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$170
Retailer:
Revolution nutrition
Revolution just knocked their 25lb bulk whey concentrate down to 209, plus 15% off brings if to 178ish plus tax (200 all in) with free carnatine or bcaa and free shipping makes this the best 25lb whey concentrate deal I've seen in roughly 6 months from revolution. Myprotein was cheaper at one point but their protein is filled with stuff that makes my tum tum sick. If you need protein now is a good time to stock up as everyone knows prices are ridiculous now and this concentrate has been out of stock for a while.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 22nd, 2022 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: price was missing from the title
35 replies
Mar 11, 2014
124 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Less than a year ago, inflation is killing my gains!
Images
  • upload.jpg
Feb 24, 2009
514 posts
133 upvotes
Ottawa
SatelliteMan wrote: Less than a year ago, inflation is killing my gains!
Tell me about it! Protein and Creatine prices have skyrocketed :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5664 posts
3429 upvotes
West Vancouver
SatelliteMan wrote: Less than a year ago, inflation is killing my gains!
Thanks for sharing
Jun 18, 2016
873 posts
2661 upvotes
"Cyber Monday in Summer"

Can someone tell marketing teams that they can't just make up all these new holidays? First it was black friday, then BF/CM, then "black friday weekend", then "black week", then "black month", then "BF in July" and now "Summer Cyber Monday"?

Also I can't trust this company since their math doesn't check out. A scoop is 37g and there's only 25g protein. The remaining macros don't add up to 12g, so I suspect there's actually more carbohydrates then they list.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1032 posts
1549 upvotes
George w bushs futon
MooseV2 wrote: "Cyber Monday in Summer"

Can someone tell marketing teams that they can't just make up all these new holidays? First it was black friday, then BF/CM, then "black friday weekend", then "black week", then "black month", then "BF in July" and now "Summer Cyber Monday"?

Also I can't trust this company since their math doesn't check out. A scoop is 37g and there's only 25g protein. The remaining macros don't add up to 12g, so I suspect there's actually more carbohydrates then they list.
They have a revolving sale that i thought was illegal in canada, nevertheless their protein concentrate is the best bang for the buck I've found outside of myprotein price errors
Jun 21, 2022
2 posts
5 upvotes
Not a good deal... Their regular price for this is 179.99. I have been tracking it for couple of months.

Attaching my last order snapshot.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220622-113832.jpg
Jun 21, 2022
2 posts
5 upvotes
I agree... Myprotein and Revolution are my go to brands as well. I was able to get 11 lb whey (Salted Caramel) from MP last month for $66.
Dec 17, 2018
304 posts
449 upvotes
Ottawa
Prices have definitely gone up based on my past orders, but I stocked up anyhow. Everyone's prices are up.

Thanks OP.
Public Mobile 2016 $120/90 days hold out
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
Feb 20, 2017
101 posts
81 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
prices are up all over. I've been buying myprotein for the last few years and was looking at ordering again today but the prices have gone up 2-3x. I did the math and Revolution is the cheapest per pound of whey isolate. Will be giving them a shot this time around. f### myprotein
Apr 26, 2015
111 posts
117 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Can vouch for the 25LB bulk buy from revolution - I got the Vanilla this time

comes in a big box with a literal bag of 25lBS with a zip tie. You will want somewhere to store the protein. I kept my old containers and store 5lbs at a time
Nov 20, 2014
240 posts
72 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
As others have said it was the same price as of last year. I got mine for 179 - some discounts with rando codes in April. These guys are like MP they constantly have "sales", if you need protein right now this is a fine price for bulk protein.
Sep 11, 2013
206 posts
213 upvotes
Vaughan
MooseV2 wrote: "Cyber Monday in Summer"

Theyre sketchy for sure.
Oct 27, 2009
555 posts
5722 upvotes
Montreal
Nubby666 wrote: They have a revolving sale that i thought was illegal in canada, nevertheless their protein concentrate is the best bang for the buck I've found outside of myprotein price errors
But food weight never adds up to 100% macros. Take 100g of chicken breast, you might have 30g of proteins but the remaining 70g is not carbs+fat.
Financial and Debt Advisor
Nov 26, 2003
631 posts
526 upvotes
GTA
Has Revolution Nutrition ever had these bulk packs in unflavored? I'd prefer something unsweetened.
May 5, 2015
415 posts
338 upvotes
GVA
Are they jacking up their prices again? I remember their 25lb going for $100 a while back, never purchased cause Myprotein was still a decent value.
But I just made my first order with them on the 7th of this month and it was $157.69 tax in. For 25lbs and a couple of freebies.
Dec 28, 2012
5 posts
Montreal
kipperson wrote: Can vouch for the 25LB bulk buy from revolution - I got the Vanilla this time

comes in a big box with a literal bag of 25lBS with a zip tie. You will want somewhere to store the protein. I kept my old containers and store 5lbs at a time
Sadly I threw away my old 5lbs containers , the bag doesn't seal correctly so I'm stuck with stale proteinDisappointed But Relieved FaceAt least there's not a lot left. Will probably buy 5lbs again for the containers
Last edited by Moufou on Jun 22nd, 2022 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Finally found my account...😂
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6739 posts
2423 upvotes
67% protein. Concentrate should be 80% or atleast close to. This is dog shit.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4756 posts
1866 upvotes
Vancity
Moufou wrote: Sadly I threw away my old 5lbs containers , the bag doesn't seal correctly so I'm stuck with stale proteinDisappointed But Relieved FaceAt least there are not lot left. Will probably buy 5lbs again for the containers
A rookie I see. I've must been through 100 5lb tubs. Some of the tubs were pretty nice. Saved about 10. I even use the tubs for storing bulk rice and oatmeal. lol
baz5 wrote: 67% protein. Concentrate should be 80% or atleast close to. This is dog shit.
Calculate value base on cost per gram of protein.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6739 posts
2423 upvotes
amodmallya wrote: prices are up all over. I've been buying myprotein for the last few years and was looking at ordering again today but the prices have gone up 2-3x. I did the math and Revolution is the cheapest per pound of whey isolate. Will be giving them a shot this time around. f### myprotein
You didn't do the math, you got suckered by a shady company. Revolution "isolate" is 83%, that's basically concentrate. MyProtein is 88%. I'm not ordering from MP either with their all the sudden ridiculous prices, but will not order from Revolution. I gave them a try and you can tell it's low quality.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)