Hot Deals

[Revolution Nutrition] Bulk Collagen/Whey Protein Isolate - 25lbs for $112.5 -

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2020 8:29 am
Sep 13, 2010
109 posts
34 upvotes
Ontario
Sugi298 wrote: Does anyone know how the chocolate flavour is? I've tried chocolate flavoured proteins before and the chocolate flavour loses it's appeal over time. How does it compare to other chocolate flavoured proteins out there in the wild?
This is the first protein chocolate flavour I've tasted, so I have nothing else to compare to. It was interesting, but wasn't for me. Surprisingly, I thought I'd get tired of it, but vanilla is really good.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6928 posts
1802 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Soyabeaner wrote: This is the first protein chocolate flavour I've tasted, so I have nothing else to compare to. It was interesting, but wasn't for me. Surprisingly, I thought I'd get tired of it, but vanilla is really good.
Glad to hear!
I'm trying Vanilla with this company (I was doing a lot of chocolates from Kaizen/MyProtein due to the way it works well for home-made protein bars/blending easier with bananas). Looking forward to the big shipment, hopefully coming in this week.
Dec 25, 2007
395 posts
253 upvotes
CALGARY
I can vouch for their whey flavours. Only good things to say!

Collagen - specifically the fuzzy peaches one tastes disgusting. I would avoid it. The initial taste is exactly like the Arby's peach drink of old. But the after taste makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.
Sep 13, 2010
109 posts
34 upvotes
Ontario
Hmmm...I've only started the vanilla isolate bulk (25lbs) bag and I don't like it because it's too sweet. Their jug version I had before was great. And this is with even more water than I usually drink with my shaker bottle. Why is there so much of a difference in sugar/sweetener Smiling Face With Horns?

Stay away from their chocolate mint flavour - it was a gift from one of their earlier promos and it almost made me threw up even with my breath held. It took me a while to develop a bit of resistance to it, and of course I finished it otherwise it'd be a waste to throw away.
Apr 24, 2013
505 posts
289 upvotes
Crna Gora
I heard that their bulk products are nowhere near their regularly sized proteins of the same label.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4210 posts
1099 upvotes
nimfomanijak wrote: I heard that their bulk products are nowhere near their regularly sized proteins of the same label.
Near quality? If the bulk product's nutritional label doesn't match what's inside, they can get sued.
signature closed for renovation
Jul 21, 2008
517 posts
247 upvotes
How long do they take to ship? I ordered last week and haven't got any information other than the confirmation.
Sep 13, 2010
109 posts
34 upvotes
Ontario
nimfomanijak wrote: I heard that their bulk products are nowhere near their regularly sized proteins of the same label.
The bulk includes a smaller scoop at 33g per serving vs 42g on their jug version.

afterburn999 wrote: How long do they take to ship? I ordered last week and haven't got any information other than the confirmation.
Back in July it took about a week and half to get mine, but lately Canada Post has been worse in delivery times for me.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6928 posts
1802 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
afterburn999 wrote: How long do they take to ship? I ordered last week and haven't got any information other than the confirmation.
Same - my tracking still shows the last update as 9/4
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4210 posts
1099 upvotes
newt_101 wrote: Same - my tracking still shows the last update as 9/4
Same here. Ironically, my parcels from HK/China came in around two weeks. I blame the sending side of CP.
signature closed for renovation
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6484 posts
2349 upvotes
Montreal
I literally live like 20min from their warehouse, so it takes like 2 days to get my stuff from them.
Jul 21, 2008
517 posts
247 upvotes
newt_101 wrote: Same - my tracking still shows the last update as 9/4
Same. I keep checking it and it hasn't updated.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12144 posts
3278 upvotes
Scarberia
im still on that cheap myprotein whey vanilla bags from couple years ago! its still good after the expiry date?
never had isolate whey...does it still give u the runs? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>