Hot Deals

[Revolution Nutrition] Bulk Collagen/Whey Protein Isolate - 25lbs for $112.5 -

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2020 8:29 am
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1764 posts
2616 upvotes
saladtoss wrote: Yeah agreed on the shitty marketing stuff, but in the past there were times where you can score myprotein isolate for $5/lb or something stupid.
Yup, the last time I ordered from myprotein was in 2018.

22lbs of isolate for ~$125. And that wasn't stumbling on stackable coupons, or loopholes that got plugged. Just a standard 30 or 40% off I think. I used to buy from them regularly. Now it's like 11lbs for $125 after coupon...
294x400_smart_fit.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
1764 posts
2616 upvotes
YasirAli wrote: Anyone knows how their vegan one tastes like? Or any other suggestion from any other brand?. I have food sensitivities going on due to inflammation and I can't consume dairy. So vegan is the way to go.
Don't know about the taste, but their Vegan Formula is just pea protein. It says 2 plant based sources, but the sources are just pea protein isolate, and pea protein concentrate... So the amino acid profile won't be very good.
Nov 24, 2006
394 posts
197 upvotes
london
Pricing aside, is this company legit? Are there products accurate to label claims?
Sep 8, 2020
11 posts
9 upvotes
For what it's worth, after calculating their price per pound of actual protein (going off the High Whey product which is 25 grams per 37g scoop about ~ 67.5% and they currently have BOGO so you get 12 lbs of this product at 60$)
It's not THAT crazy of a deal which leads me to believe they are probably legit despite appearances. I'd def be more suspicious if their product was >80% protein per scoop

For reference people have already compared to Myprotein, but I'll use canadianprotein's lowest grade for comparisom(concentrate- economy whey). This product comes out to be about 70% of protein per scoop and is similarly priced if you buy the 13.2 lb package (at a price of 75$). So revolution is def comparable
Last edited by SpaceWaffle on Sep 17th, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Oct 9, 2012
131 posts
40 upvotes
SK
Went with the BOGO High Whey 6lbs in chocolate banana cream pie and chocolate mint ice cream. Have only tried the banana one so far and taste wise it’s excellent, probably one of my favourites.

Took two weeks to receive it and when I opened it the seal popped off like a pressurized bottle cap and there was no scooper in it. Texture wise the powder felt like cornstarch but mixed well in a basic blender bottle.
May 12, 2012
618 posts
684 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Just an update:

I received my protein ( all 75 lbs., the Canada Post guy wasn't too happy). Ordered the larger bags. Went to open the boxes to make sure items were sealed since they won't be seeing use for a bit. Note, they were shipped in a brown box. Inside was a second branded box. Inside of this was the protein double bagged. I do not see a scoop upon preliminary inspection. Please be CAREFUL WHEN CUTTING OPEN THE BOX. Thanks again OP.

Edit: Just some quick maths for those curious. My total cost for the 25lb of whey concentrate (I used the full $5 shipping cost) was $107.34. The equivalent cost for the same amount of grams of protein would be about $106.25 for 22 lbs at MyProtein (rounded to 22lbs because they only have 11lb bags. The only time I have ever had costs so low from MyProtein is when I was able to snag some clearance protein and stacked with a coupon.
Images
  • 16004533940881914454769786819666.jpg
Last edited by Ferny111 on Sep 22nd, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jul 4, 2008
27 posts
3 upvotes
I ordered 25lb of the whey protein isolate - vanilla but didn't realize it has sucralose until it arrived.

anyone in Edmonton want to buy? It came in 2 boxes, so can sell separately - 10lb for $50 and 15lb for $75.
Jun 22, 2001
121 posts
42 upvotes
Still waiting for my order... Ordered on 4th, picked up by Canada post on 11, got an update today that it's still in Quebec :rolleyes:

Sept. 22 2:52 am
Item processed
Montreal, QC

Sept. 11 4:51 pm
Shipment picked up by Canada Post
Saint-bruno, QC
Additional information

Sept. 4
Electronic information submitted by shipper
Sep 13, 2010
109 posts
34 upvotes
Ontario
FYI the scoop is likely deep in the bag. Mine was around the centre. Took me a few days to find it Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes as I was consuming it with my other scoop.
Feb 3, 2015
136 posts
97 upvotes
Montreal, QC
showing $134.99 CAD before shipping, how did you get for $112.5? deal is semi-dead?
Aug 5, 2011
62 posts
43 upvotes
HAMILTON
Used code REVO10 to bring the total to $112 shipped in Eastern Ontario.

Stocking up on this.

Taste is excellent.
Value is great.
Nutrition profile and % protein is very good.
Mixability is poor. It sticks heavily on the side of a plastic blender jug.

Overall, repurchasing because its still an overall great value-- especially since MyProtein's price swinging is flat out annoying. They've lost me as a customer for that.

Edit- concentrate
Last edited by WabbaJ on Oct 15th, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 11, 2010
80 posts
45 upvotes
Montreal
WabbaJ wrote: Used code REVO10 to bring the total to $112 shipped in Eastern Ontario.

Overall, repurchasing because its still an overall great value-- especially since MyProtein's price swinging is flat out annoying. They've lost me as a customer for that.
How did you get it down to $112? I see it listed at $150 and brought it down to $135 with the code. Did you buy concentrate or isolate?

Also, I couldn’t agree more about MyProtein’s toying with the prices all the time. I’ve been using a Canadian Protein for a while now and have no complaints but this is a great deal.