Savings:
70% Off
Retailer:
Revolution Nutrition
Good prices from Revolution for BF;
  • Up to 70% off;
  • 2-for-1
  • 5$ shipping
  • Free shaker with order by entering code SHAKER at checkout.
Personally, I vouch for their clear isolate - the "IsoSplash". The candy flavors are pretty crazy! I just scooped up Sour Cherry and Funky Peach.
51 replies
Apr 26, 2015
107 posts
114 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Ordered from their a few times.
Takes about 1 week for shipping
Lots of flavors that taste very good. My favorites are vanilla cake, mint chocolate and churros for whey protein. Note the sale price for the high whey is regular price. Few months back I was getting 2x 6lbs for 59.99 often.

Slightly more expensive then myprotein but a nice change if you are looking for something new.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1324 posts
5281 upvotes
kipperson wrote: Ordered from their a few times.
Takes about 1 week for shipping
Lots of flavors that taste very good. My favorites are vanilla cake, mint chocolate and churros for whey protein. Note the sale price for the high whey is regular price. Few months back I was getting 2x 6lbs for 59.99 often.

Slightly more expensive then myprotein but a nice change if you are looking for something new.
High whey is buy one get one, so youre telling me 65 is regular price for one?
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
1008 posts
351 upvotes
Ordered a pure whey isolate from them before in the spring. It was free shipping and I believe $35. It’s now BOGO at reg price. Don’t really need two tubs right now. But it s a good deal / warmish deal
Apr 26, 2015
107 posts
114 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Spiritualx wrote: High whey is buy one get one, so youre telling me 65 is regular price for one?
The high whey has been buy one get one free my past orders going back to January so its not a black friday only thing. The price has also jumped from $60 to $65 since July.
Nov 29, 2019
5 posts
9 upvotes
Revo10 still works for 10% off on top, FYI.
Nov 26, 2014
72 posts
64 upvotes
Collingwood ON
wustar15 wrote: Revo10 still works for 10% off on top, FYI.
You sir - saved me another 10 dollars!
Mar 4, 2006
376 posts
186 upvotes
Ottawa
pistons705 wrote: You sir - saved me another 10 dollars!
I live off the desert protein from these guys. It is without a doubt the best tasting protein I’ve ever had. That said, it’s not on Bogo this time and I’m running out so I might need to bite the bullet and buy at 40% off. Bogo is typically as good as it gets on the mainline products. The gummies are alright but too pricey.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2010
1846 posts
585 upvotes
Thoughts on what the best pre workout they have is?
May 10, 2010
5 posts
1 upvote
mississauga
Vitalogy80 wrote: Thoughts on what the best pre workout they have is?
Although a great price for serving sizes, I would caution people with any of their preworkouts due to Synephrine inside/320 mg of caffeine per scoop. A little overkill in the stimulant department IMO. Do not need to take synthetic ephedrine in a preworkout. If anyone looking for a good preworkout check out Canadaprotein.com
Dec 8, 2008
460 posts
235 upvotes
I had to sell all my tubs because this protein is terrible at mixing. It's so chalky and bubbly, that it makes me super bloated. Flavour isn't great either (vanilla cake), it's way too sweet.
Sorry I might be one of a few who actually dislike this brand
Jul 15, 2009
515 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up!

25 lbs of bulk whey isolate for $125 (and even less with REVO10) is ridiculously good. Buy now (before it's sold out and/or they revoke the REVO10 coupon) and think later. Chocolate tastes great and mixes like shit, but with a free shaker bottle that's not going to be a problem.

1kg of creatine monohydrate for $10 is also pretty phenomenal.
Nov 3, 2013
700 posts
1230 upvotes
Regina, SK
anatman wrote: Thanks for the heads up!

25 lbs of bulk whey isolate for $125 (and even less with REVO10) is ridiculously good. Buy now (before it's sold out and/or they revoke the REVO10 coupon) and think later. Chocolate tastes great and mixes like shit, but with a free shaker bottle that's not going to be a problem.

1kg of creatine monohydrate for $10 is also pretty phenomenal.
The chocolate bulk whey is by far the worst tasting protein I've ever had. Made the mistake of buying 25lbs. It's truely horrible.
Jul 15, 2009
515 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
dethrock wrote: The chocolate bulk whey is by far the worst tasting protein I've ever had. Made the mistake of buying 25lbs. It's truely horrible.
Seriously!?! I've still got some Kaizen chocolate, that is basically undrinkable because the Revolution-Nutrition has spoiled me for the extra sweetness over stevia. I even drink it with buttermilk as a decadent night treat--since it's so sweet it's like a dessert. Is it too sweet for you?
Nov 5, 2008
66 posts
84 upvotes
Thanks for the coupon - looks like the usage for revo10 has been used up :(
Nov 3, 2013
700 posts
1230 upvotes
Regina, SK
anatman wrote: Seriously!?! I've still got some Kaizen chocolate, that is basically undrinkable because the Revolution-Nutrition has spoiled me for the extra sweetness over stevia. I even drink it with buttermilk as a decadent night treat--since it's so sweet it's like a dessert. Is it too sweet for you?
Mine isn't sweet whatsoever. It almost tastes like dirt (I'm serious.) Maybe I'll have to shake the entire bag or something to mix it better. To me the Kaizen absolutely blows this out of the water.
Jul 15, 2009
515 posts
1140 upvotes
Toronto
If you're not using a shaker bottle with a proper shaker ball, the bulk whey isolate takes forever to mix properly, so that might be it. I think I timed it at 10+ minutes of continuous shaking without a shaker ball. So using a shaker bottle with ball is a must to break up the clumps, it reduces it to a couple of minutes of shaking to get a proper mixture.
Penalty Box
Jul 15, 2018
1029 posts
1533 upvotes
George w bushs futon
knc06 wrote: Thanks for the coupon - looks like the usage for revo10 has been used up :(
Check out as guest, can only use 1x per account
Aug 22, 2012
39 posts
13 upvotes
Victoria, BC
aiz_324 wrote: I had to sell all my tubs because this protein is terrible at mixing. It's so chalky and bubbly, that it makes me super bloated. Flavour isn't great either (vanilla cake), it's way too sweet.
Sorry I might be one of a few who actually dislike this brand
Which version? The regular HGH Whey in 6lb tubs or which?