Expired Hot Deals

[Rexall] 10% off Canadian Tire Gift cards (Nov 17-23)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2017 1:12 pm
Jan 6, 2009
30 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Quid Pro Quo wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2017 8:57 am
The downtown Toronto location at Commerce Court still has the gift cards available on the rack. They are aware of the 10% discount so they also keep them behind the counter.

I had to present my Air Miles card for their system to apply the 10% discount. Take note that it is not an exact 10% discount. I had chosen their gift card that can be loaded with any amount you wish and loaded $160, which was just enough to cover the total of the items I was planning to get at Canadian Tire. The Rexall discount came to $15 rather than $16 because it was applied in $2.50 increments. I lost out by the $1 difference albeit minimally. Make sure to purchase the gift cards that come with a predetermined value.

The cashier asked how I would be paying and I offered my credit card without any issue.
I bought my $400 card from there today, I offered my Air Miles card to get the miles, but they said that I cannot collect miles on GC purchases. No issue using credit card.
Nov 28, 2005
370 posts
105 upvotes
Toronto
Gold Digga wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 12:42 am
I bought my $400 card from there today, I offered my Air Miles card to get the miles, but they said that I cannot collect miles on GC purchases. No issue using credit card.
I had picked the variable Canadian Tire gift card by mistake and their system applied the 10% discount only when my Air Miles card was scanned. My receipt shows that no Miles were earned on the purchase.