[Rexall] Get $25 KEG Gift Card with $150 KEG Gift Card Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2020 11:07 am
[OP]
Apr 10, 2020
211 posts
866 upvotes

[Rexall] Get $25 KEG Gift Card with $150 KEG Gift Card Purchase

Get a free $25 KEG Gift Card when you spend $150 on KEG gift cards, starting May 22.

The Keg.jpg
12 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2936 posts
2533 upvotes
Thx OP. Normally I would jump on this, now I actually have to think about this cause not sure when we can go back to dining out Crying Face
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1331 posts
3883 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Although an ok deal, the keg has gone downhill bigtime since being taken over. Portion sizes are smaller, prices are higher and overall quality has diminished over the years. I once enjoyed the keg but not anymore.
What's in your wallet?
Apr 10, 2011
706 posts
460 upvotes
I wonder if this offer means they’re struggling. I mean, of course they would be because of the pandemic. But I have a $50 gift card I’m thinking I should use soon, just in case. Are they offering takeout?
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
2936 posts
2533 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Although an ok deal, the keg has gone downhill bigtime since being taken over. Portion sizes are smaller, prices are higher and overall quality has diminished over the years. I once enjoyed the keg but not anymore.
I didn't know they were bought out by Cara (in early 2018, had to google it just now) ....thx for the info. I didn't notice the quality going down though (I'm usually picky too) ....maybe it's location specific?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20664 posts
22085 upvotes
Toronto
pongster wrote: Thx OP. Normally I would jump on this, now I actually have to think about this cause not sure when we can go back to dining out Crying Face
They do take out, it's actually a decent deal. $75/two people. You prep it yourself

https://kegsteakhouse.com/en/keg-celebration-kit

Each make-at-home Keg Celebration Kit serves two people and includes your choice of New York Striploin or Filet steaks, twice baked potatoes (containing bacon), side vegetables, bread, Caesar salad, our famous cheesecake, and, of course, cooking instructions. For larger households, simply order one kit for every two people dining.

Plus, as a thank you for your order, you will also receive bottles of The Keg signature steak sauce and steak seasoning.

Celebration Kit for two: $75 or Celebration Kit for four: $150
Celebration Kits are available for pick up at participating locations, with limited weekly quantities. While supplies last.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Oct 23, 2013
94 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary
I would be careful buying gift cards for restaurants because there's no guarantee they will reopen all locations
Nov 27, 2016
209 posts
170 upvotes
m8x 1a3
I'm always skeptical with gift cards as they have many restrictions and hidden rules that in some cases makes them next to useless. Further, they also may have time limits which eat away at its value while it's sitting in your wallet.

Cash never has any of these issues.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8187 posts
47270 upvotes
Ontario
Spawk1028 wrote: Although an ok deal, the keg has gone downhill bigtime since being taken over. Portion sizes are smaller, prices are higher and overall quality has diminished over the years. I once enjoyed the keg but not anymore.
agreed. they went cheap on their steak meal after merging with the BIG CORPORATION.

They used to include 3 asparagus. now, they only include 3 long beans.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8187 posts
47270 upvotes
Ontario
lemmiwinks wrote: I wonder if this offer means they’re struggling. I mean, of course they would be because of the pandemic. But I have a $50 gift card I’m thinking I should use soon, just in case. Are they offering takeout?
no. they always have these gift card promos. They have spend $100 get $25 or spend $50 and get $10 before.
Apr 2, 2018
198 posts
2459 upvotes
How exactly they offer- once we get the $150 gift card they top-up $25 on the same card or two different cards they provide?
Jun 11, 2016
895 posts
1293 upvotes
Am into mystery shopping so I go to the Keg quite often. While I do tend to enjoy the meal I wouldnt want to pay their prices...
Appetizer, entree, desert and a drink for 2 people and your almost at 200$
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
5646 posts
635 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Am into mystery shopping so I go to the Keg quite often. While I do tend to enjoy the meal I wouldnt want to pay their prices...
Appetizer, entree, desert and a drink for 2 people and your almost at 200$
With tax and tip, I think the price is alight.

Their closest competition, Ruth Chris will have the same out the door price.

Also went to their IG account and looked at the celebration kit, good portion