• unnamed.jpg
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

― Stephen McCranie
13 replies
Aug 31, 2009
409 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
they might not let you spend it on giftcards tho, can someone confirm?
Feb 20, 2004
990 posts
393 upvotes
This will be super hot if you combine with the money back MIR rebate found in freebies for the Finish Dish detergent.

Just need to get a bag of Finish and you'll be fully reimbursed, plus buy a non overpriced item at Rexall like milk or bread or egg and you get 10 bucks back! Too bad I already got my Finish at Costco or else this is hot.
Jul 5, 2013
752 posts
1100 upvotes
Saint John
exclude gift cards, lottery, stamps, postal service and many more common excluded items
Apr 29, 2015
115 posts
48 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Love these deals - easy to spend $30 on stuff already on sale at Rexall
Mar 2, 2011
209 posts
57 upvotes
West
micronta wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 2:04 pm
This will be super hot if you combine with the money back MIR rebate found in freebies for the Finish Dish detergent.

Just need to get a bag of Finish and you'll be fully reimbursed, plus buy a non overpriced item at Rexall like milk or bread or egg and you get 10 bucks back! Too bad I already got my Finish at Costco or else this is hot.
Ha I was just thinking the same thing! Time to go to Rexall and pick up the Canada Post packages too.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9911 posts
1642 upvotes
I hate all these stupid gift "coupons" which basically isn't real gift card. They usually expiry, and usually you have to use the coupon on like "spend min $30" or something dumb like that. Plus Rexall is 20% more expensive so doesn't really save money.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Jun 10, 2016
89 posts
57 upvotes
who8myrice wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:01 pm
Is this a once use coupon or can it be used several times?
can use it several times (on separate purchases of course). I started using these (thanks to RFD) late last year and now print off a pile and keep with me when shopping.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1215 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
insightcreative wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 4:04 pm
Love these deals - easy to spend $30 on stuff already on sale at Rexall
What do you usually buy? I don't go there often and can't find anything decent in the flyer. Are the prices comparable to say Amazon or Costco?
My closest store is kinda small and has empty shelves at times, so maybe it's just this store that I can't find anything to buy.
aquariaguy wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:07 pm
I hate all these stupid gift "coupons" which basically isn't real gift card. They usually expiry, and usually you have to use the coupon on like "spend min $30" or something dumb like that. Plus Rexall is 20% more expensive so doesn't really save money.
Keyword here, "usually", so you don't know if that's the care with this one correct? I'll find out for you, going to the store now :)
muscleflex wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:08 pm
can use it several times (on separate purchases of course). I started using these (thanks to RFD) late last year and now print off a pile and keep with me when shopping.
Print coupons?! That's so medieval, are we still in the 90s or something? ;) Can I ask where you find these coupons? Did a search and they don't come up in the forums.
"signature removed for rule violations" <--- Hell ya, cause I'm a rule breaker! 😝
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2026 posts
972 upvotes
Ottawa
pete_rfd wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:13 pm
Print coupons?! That's so medieval, are we still in the 90s or something? ;) Can I ask where you find these coupons? Did a search and they don't come up in the forums.
Just do a Google search for Rexall $5 off $25 coupon. Alternatively, keep an old Rexall receipt. When you need a $5 off coupon, do their survey with the survey entry code at the bottom of the receipt. You'll get a link to a PDF of a $5 coupon.

Otherwise, it was funny just now to watch the cashier put my paper coupon in a wallet under the cash register. They're a few years behind Shoppers now.
Jun 18, 2018
392 posts
165 upvotes
pete_rfd wrote:
Feb 22nd, 2019 1:13 pm
What do you usually buy? I don't go there often and can't find anything decent in the flyer. Are the prices comparable to say Amazon or Costco?
My closest store is kinda small and has empty shelves at times, so maybe it's just this store that I can't find anything to buy.

Keyword here, "usually", so you don't know if that's the care with this one correct? I'll find out for you, going to the store now :)

Update on this? I would be curious about the expiry.. I don't think they can dictate a min spend to use the gift card lol..
Mar 23, 2009
471 posts
184 upvotes
Toronto
It's $10 off $10 spend by April 4. Hot deal if you combine with the redeem 190 AM get 40AM. I loaded up mainly on store-specific clearance stuff that was already 50-75% marked down lol