Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rexall

Gillette 5 blades 8-pack for only $16.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2019 7:32 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2674 posts
801 upvotes
mapleleafs92 wrote: I strongly suggest buying from anyone but Gilette.

Too expensive
But I love my Gilette 7'o clock razors. Only 20 cents a blade too!
Nobody ever upvote me again. I have 600 upvotes and that is the PERFECT number. Don't hit that button. I know it's tempting given my high quality posts on RedFlagDeals.com, the best page on the Internet since 1998 - but please don't hit that button.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1391 posts
881 upvotes
I'm not sure why so many upvotes ecspecially since there are better brands with better prices. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 25th, 2019 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary
Aug 28, 2016
55 posts
26 upvotes
Lol looks like Gillette needs to give out deals to keep their revenue up. Still overpriced though *
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 25th, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unnecessary
Jun 5, 2010
288 posts
188 upvotes
Ajax

All Gillette products do is rip out my hair.

I only use single blade for that reason. Merkur.
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 25th, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread derailing
Nov 29, 2011
489 posts
400 upvotes
CALGARY
Safety razor guy here, and if I was even in the market for these type of razors it sure wouldn't be Gillette. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Feb 25th, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thread derailing
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
let's make this clear - if you wish to discuss this specific deal please stay here. A good number of people come to this specific forum to get deals, not to wade through pages of political discussions and rants.

if you have an issue with Gillette and their social stance please direct your comments/rants to off topic. posting in hot deals only derails the thread and leads to pages of debates not at all related to the deal.
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
Sep 8, 2007
10978 posts
14471 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
In the same genre today at Walmart (Ontario) I saw it was $5.54 for 2 cans of Edge gel PLUS a Hydro 5 razor with one cartridge. This was in store not online.

Pretty hot since the razor with 2 cartridges is usually $10 or so on it’s own.

I feel Gilette has inextricably linked the discussion of price, performance AND politics by their own choice. They have made it impossible to consider outside of that and they appear to have wanted it that way. It is, what it is. I’ll take the deal Edge deal I referred to all day.
Images
  • 187727CD-237C-46DA-834C-AF5652005A2C.jpeg
Jul 20, 2016
346 posts
314 upvotes
MrDisco wrote: let's make this clear - if you wish to discuss this specific deal please stay here. A good number of people come to this specific forum to get deals, not to wade through pages of political discussions and rants.

if you have an issue with Gillette and their social stance please direct your comments/rants to off topic. posting in hot deals only derails the thread and leads to pages of debates not at all related to the deal.
May I ask a question? To get the deal they only need to look at the original post. They dont need to wade through any other posts if they dont want to. I think its quite obvious that 99% of all non original posts are reviews or opinions. Based on whatever that person feels. Do we really want to eliminate peoples opinions? Thank you
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
torontocanada1968 wrote: May I ask a question? To get the deal they only need to look at the original post. They dont need to wade through any other posts if they dont want to. I think its quite obvious that 99% of all non original posts are reviews or opinions. Based on whatever that person feels. Do we really want to eliminate peoples opinions? Thank you
Yeah that's what this mod is doing.

Let us speak and voice our opinion.
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
These Gilette products give me a bad rash.

Even the more expensive women's versions.

I would stay away.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2013
1009 posts
1753 upvotes
Kingston, ON
well my final comment on this shall be that normal Fusion 5 blade 8-packs cost around $35.00+....you're getting a budget version of these same blades in an 8-pack for 16.99. Take it or leave it.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2002
3855 posts
47 upvotes
Mississauga
ips1177 wrote: well my final comment on this shall be that normal Fusion 5 blade 8-packs cost around $35.00+....you're getting a budget version of these same blades in an 8-pack for 16.99. Take it or leave it.
Thanks for sharing! Decent as an alternate to the Fusion 5s.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)