[Rexall Pharma Plus] 1.99/dozen eggs at Rexall

Saw at Rexall, I think these are lowest price these days.Enjoy
16 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3286 posts
630 upvotes
Winnipeg
huntlaptop wrote: Saw at Rexall, I think these are lowest price these days.Enjoy
Not in Manitoba.. it's $2.99 here... it was 1.99 last month though
Feb 7, 2017
418 posts
191 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Which locations in Toronto carry eggs? I don't normally go to this store and all the times I've went I don't recall them selling eggs.
I haven't been to Rexall either, so I would assume to go to their website, click on the store locator and filter by "Grocery Essentials". I would assume the store should carry eggs if they have groceries.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2004
424 posts
139 upvotes
Yonge/Melrose Toronto
3402 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2006
8825 posts
3295 upvotes
Toronto
A few times going to Rexall when they have the eggs on special, they were OOS.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2784 posts
3835 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Siward44 wrote: I haven't been to Rexall either, so I would assume to go to their website, click on the store locator and filter by "Grocery Essentials". I would assume the store should carry eggs if they have groceries.
Ah forgot about that. Wasn't even sure if thier website would show which stores have groceries but just checked thier website and they do have that option to check for groceries. Figure I'd save some folks having to type if on mobile and with browser issues by providing the link. Found out my local store does sell eggs :D Tho the last time I went to Rexall many months ago they told me they no longer do Air Miles and they have thier own rewards program so take that as a heads up if you're going there. That's why I would prefer to go to Shoppers Drugmart instead as you can get the PC points instead.

https://www.rexall.ca/storelocator/
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Oct 11, 2018
493 posts
712 upvotes
ON
SDM did better than them, at least SDM limit 2 only, so there is a chance stock would be available at SDM, unlike Rexall
Feb 26, 2019
4 posts
Please don't just choose the cheapest when shopping for eggs. Free range eggs aren't much more expensive and allow hens to live a decent life...
Nov 4, 2014
259 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto, ON
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Which locations in Toronto carry eggs? I don't normally go to this store and all the times I've went I don't recall them selling eggs.
AFAIK, the one at Yonge and Sheppard does.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3895 posts
2428 upvotes
Vancouver
KaisB44916 wrote: Please don't just choose the cheapest when shopping for eggs. Free range eggs aren't much more expensive and allow hens to live a decent life...
One thing i learned is don't ask how your food became food... otherwise you probably will starve or just become a vegan.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10768 posts
5070 upvotes
Eggs always expensive in manitoba. last couple months though sobeys has had 2.5 dozen crates for $4,99 so hoping they still have that tomorrow cause we need some.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2784 posts
3835 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Dhanushan wrote: Where?

In the flyer, these are $2.79

https://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/rex ... 20-173254/
Ditto. Seeing $2.79 here in Toronto

huntlaptop wrote: Saw at Rexall, I think these are lowest price these days.Enjoy
Which location did you see this at? Please post the major intersection.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3293 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Ditto. Seeing $2.79 here in Toronto

Which location did you see this at? Please post the major intersection.
OP replied earlier in thread
huntlaptop wrote: Yonge/Melrose Toronto
3402 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON