Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rexall Pharma Plus

Boxed Halloween Chocolates - Buy 2 Boxes for $14.99 each and Get $10 Rexall Gift Coupon - Plus Use $5 Off Coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2017 9:44 am
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1513 posts
1214 upvotes

[Rexall Pharma Plus] Boxed Halloween Chocolates - Buy 2 Boxes for $14.99 each and Get $10 Rexall Gift Coupon - Plus Use $5 Off Coupon

Thanks to mountaingrl for the reminder of the $5 off coupon.

http://www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/R ... ey2017.pdf

Works out to $7.50 per box.

Mountaingrl also has great tips below on Air Miles.

This deal comes around every year. Two boxes is usually enough for me to hand out. I tell myself kids don't like M&Ms so I save those for myself. . .
Images
  • Rexall.jpg
Last edited by frugal1 on Oct 6th, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
51 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thanks, if anyone knows the condition on the gift coupon, please post.
Dec 31, 2009
258 posts
251 upvotes
Calgary
I've only been shopping at Rexall Monday-Thursday as the printable coupons they email out always combine with the loadandgo.airmiles.ca coupon during the week Monday-Thursday (ie. yesterday I used a buy $50 and get 110 AM coupon and a loaded buy $50 and get 110AM coupon) PLUS you can use the www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/RexallSurvey2017.pdf coupon for $5 off $25. So if I shop next week and buy the chocolates I know I have a buy $60 get 100 AM coupon already loaded and on Monday I will get the printable Rexall AM coupon which sometimes is the same or similar (ie. buy $40 get 80AM).
So as long as I have things I need to buy other than the $30 of chocolate to get to $60 total, I can use the $5 off coupon, and then for $55 total I can potentially get 200AM plus a $10 gift card (usually has to be used within 2 weeks, usually exclusions on stamps, codeine, meal replacement liquids like ensure, GCs). So if you collect Airmiles check your emails for the Rexall coupon emailed on Mondays and check loadandgo.airmiles.ca for other coupons!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1513 posts
1214 upvotes
Those are great tips. I forgot about the coupon so I edited my post to include a reference to the coupon and your Air Miles suggestions.
Aug 18, 2017
269 posts
157 upvotes
mountaingrl wrote: I've only been shopping at Rexall Monday-Thursday as the printable coupons they email out always combine with the loadandgo.airmiles.ca coupon during the week Monday-Thursday (ie. yesterday I used a buy $50 and get 110 AM coupon and a loaded buy $50 and get 110AM coupon) PLUS you can use the www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/RexallSurvey2017.pdf coupon for $5 off $25. So if I shop next week and buy the chocolates I know I have a buy $60 get 100 AM coupon already loaded and on Monday I will get the printable Rexall AM coupon which sometimes is the same or similar (ie. buy $40 get 80AM).
So as long as I have things I need to buy other than the $30 of chocolate to get to $60 total, I can use the $5 off coupon, and then for $55 total I can potentially get 200AM plus a $10 gift card (usually has to be used within 2 weeks, usually exclusions on stamps, codeine, meal replacement liquids like ensure, GCs). So if you collect Airmiles check your emails for the Rexall coupon emailed on Mondays and check loadandgo.airmiles.ca for other coupons!

Ok so trying to follow your advice. I received a buy $50 get $80 airmiles and I have a 20 airmiles load and n go plus a few others. The coupon 80 airmile coupon explictly states it's not able to be combined with any storewide airmiles coupon or load n go. Is this just not true? Or is this rare for this type of coupon to say that?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
mountaingrl wrote: I've only been shopping at Rexall Monday-Thursday as the printable coupons they email out always combine with the loadandgo.airmiles.ca coupon during the week Monday-Thursday (ie. yesterday I used a buy $50 and get 110 AM coupon and a loaded buy $50 and get 110AM coupon) PLUS you can use the www.rexall.ca/assets/downloads/RexallSurvey2017.pdf coupon for $5 off $25. So if I shop next week and buy the chocolates I know I have a buy $60 get 100 AM coupon already loaded and on Monday I will get the printable Rexall AM coupon which sometimes is the same or similar (ie. buy $40 get 80AM).
I had no idea until I read your post that both offers can be combined for earning airmiles! I thought it was basically the same offer just posted twice by airmiles and rexall. This is such a game changer for me if it's true.

Will be testing this out this week for sure.
Nov 27, 2004
252 posts
24 upvotes
Ajax
What do I sign up for to get the Rexall AM coupon emailed to me on Mondays? Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2930 posts
621 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks for the heads up on this and the 60 air miles on 30.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1712 posts
647 upvotes
Do I have to print the coupon? Or just show on phone?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
4107 posts
1543 upvotes
Ontario
Commenting to save this for later. Very interesting.

Normally, I have been doing SDM by having multiple Optimum cards. At least once a week I'll get an offer of 8000 pts on $30 (the best value I have seen so far) which is worth almost $15 in points at the highest level. I usually do any Mail in rebates this way, since I get the money back by cheque. Any other coupons you use don't affect the $30 minimum spend (just reach $30, then it doesn't matter if you use coupons, the offer will still apply).
Aug 15, 2013
881 posts
419 upvotes
Guelph
I see the load and go coupon and $5 off coupon, how do i get the other airmiles coupon you mention?
Dec 27, 2012
67 posts
46 upvotes
Ottawa
Just used it this morning. Showing on the phone is fine.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Going to buy some tomorrow. I have earn 20 AM purchasing $10, missed the 40 AM for $10.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Can we use the $10 g. To buy more candy?

At the back of the gc it says cannot be combined with any other offer.
Aug 18, 2017
269 posts
157 upvotes
My receipt did show a stacking of 40 load and go airmiles with 80 coupon miles, 5 off coupon and a couple random $1 off listerine coupons.

Milk/bread/cheese/listerine and some nature valley bars (all prices were comparble to Walmart) brought me to $50 with the chocolate bars. Total was $51 after $6 rebate and 122 airmiles.

Thx OP and others who contributed.
Mar 7, 2006
526 posts
283 upvotes
Sorry if this is a silly question -- does anyone know if we can buy more than 2 boxes of chocolates, and then receive more than 1 GC?

i.e. if I buy 4 boxes, will I receive 2 GCs?

Thanks!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
damn, forgot to print out that $5 coupon and use it yesterday, lol. Oh well.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2004
5800 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
What about this. Can you use the $10 coupon that you just got and use it to buy another 2 boxes?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
ghu wrote: Sorry if this is a silly question -- does anyone know if we can buy more than 2 boxes of chocolates, and then receive more than 1 GC?

i.e. if I buy 4 boxes, will I receive 2 GCs?

Thanks!
I would play safe and make two separate purchases. It takes another 5 minutes to line up, max? If there is an issue with giving you the $10 gc, it might take a supervisor override. Don't forget the $5 coupon is once per day too so you will need to use two different cashiers.
Aug 18, 2017
269 posts
157 upvotes
Has anyone tried using the airmile email coupon multiple times in a week? I'm guessing that's possible?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)