Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rexall

Rexall brand bismuth subsalicylate for sale. 24 caplets each package. 2 packs for $8. Availability YMMV.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2022 8:36 pm
Jul 2, 2022
76 posts
844 upvotes

[Rexall] Rexall brand bismuth subsalicylate for sale. 24 caplets each package. 2 packs for $8. Availability YMMV.

P&G announced earlier this year of price increase and are continuing to do so. Pepto Bismol is one of the brands they have jacked prices on.

Back in 2018 I could buy 48 Pepto Bismol tablets for $9.00. Now they price regularly for $15.50 and $13.50 when on sale. The lowest I've seen them was $11.00 at Sobeys for the cherry flavour while $13.00 for the regular. Saw this on the Rexall flyer and went to my local Rexalls to buy some. There weren't any in stock. Asked the staff and they cited being sold out and supply chain problems. Maybe you might have some luck scoring 2 packs.

You could buy some store branded bismuth subsalicylate such as Life Brand which sells them for 24 caplets/6.99 but that is priced in line with any other store. This may be as good as bismuth subsalicylate medications gets.
What is Pepto Bismol and Bismuth subsalicylate?
Bismuth subsalicylate, sold generically as pink bismuth and under the brand names Pepto-Bismol and BisBacter, is an antacid elixir medication used to treat temporary discomforts of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract, such as nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea.
Screenshot (443).jpeg
1 reply
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2443 posts
2978 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Kinda how expensive things has gotten. I don't believe inflation is what the government advertises. Seems like it's definitely 20%.

Don't need it but thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)