Expired Hot Deals

[Indochino] RFD Exclusive: 20% off ANY Suit, Free Shirt, Free Shipping @ Indochino

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2010 3:54 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2624 posts
3980 upvotes
Toronto

[Indochino] RFD Exclusive: 20% off ANY Suit, Free Shirt, Free Shipping @ Indochino

This extremely popular (and extremely hot!) exclusive offer from custom clothier Indochino.com is back! With coupon code redflagdeals, you'll get 20% off ANY suit, plus one free tailor-made dress shirt, free remakes and free shipping!

If you're new to Indochino, you'll want to take some time to look around. There's a wide range of suits, and since they're made to measure you'll get a perfect fit no matter how tall, short, portly, slim or muscular you might be. Pre-discount prices start just under $300 USD -- add all the bonuses and you've got a smoking hot deal!

The measurement process is really simple and well laid-out -- each step comes with a diagram and a quick optional video if you need extra clarification. And if your suit needs some adjusting after you get up to $75 for alterations at a local tailor. If your suit simply doesn't fit, Indochino will happily remake it for free.

This deal is available worldwide. Prices are in USD. You can pay using Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal. This discount expires August 21, 2010, so get out your tape measure and head on over!
28 replies
May 18, 2010
121 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
M2M is great! Make sure to keep a detailed list of measurements. depending on the cut and other details such as side flaps and other customizations, fabric, accents/initials etc. - you may need a couple tweaks but everything should fit nicely.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2007
1104 posts
536 upvotes
Did anyone buy one of these last time? how was the fit, style and quality of the material/workmanship?

i lost 20 pounds doing p90x and my suit no longer fits
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14438 posts
202 upvotes
Mississauga
I just looked at the guys modeling the suits.
What if you weigh more than 180lbs?
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Oct 17, 2007
974 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
i bought one last time.

quality is great compare to places like zara for the price you pay for. i think with the discount and free shirt indochino is even cheaper.

will probably buy another suit from them with this promo. but last time they also threw in a free tie!

they were also very prompt on reimbursing the $75 dollars alteration guarantee fee
[OP]
RFD Staff
Jan 6, 2008
2624 posts
3980 upvotes
Toronto
mlc2000 wrote: I just looked at the guys modeling the suits.
Seriously, it doesn't matter how tall, short, portly, slim or muscular you might be.
Oct 17, 2007
974 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
mlc2000 wrote: I just looked at the guys modeling the suits.
they're all made to fit.
so as long as you give them your correct measurements then you should be fine.
Dec 19, 2002
715 posts
65 upvotes
So is this deal limited to one shirt per person or can you take advantage of this deal to get multiple suits each with a free shirt?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6634 posts
433 upvotes
GT'eh
The selection of suits hans't chnaged much and the selection of shirts may have got worse and many have gone up in price. I'm going to hold off on this deal.

Only good thing is with the 20% off and $75 alteration credit, the total amount works out to be around $100 off the lsited price of the suit & you get a custom shirt thrown in.

This deal is lukewarm.

Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Oct 17, 2007
974 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
Neovingian wrote: The selection of suits hans't chnaged much and the selection of shirts may have got worse. I'm going to hold off on this deal. Only good thing is with the $75 alteration credit it works out to be around $100 off.
not if you actually use it for alteration...
lol
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3477 posts
1258 upvotes
Ottawa
Neovingian wrote: The selection of suits hans't chnaged much and the selection of shirts may have got worse and many have gone up in price. I'm going to hold off on this deal.

Only good thing is with the 20% off and $75 alteration credit, the total amount works out to be around $100 off the lsited price of the suit & you get a custom shirt thrown in.

This deal is lukewarm.

To be honest, I think they already have a "complete" selection. Suits haven't changed much since last year and all the styles you will ever want/need are already there. They allow you to customize how your shirts/suits look so all you really need to look at is the material and colour.

Question though.. how well do they make the alterations? Should I add an inch or two and then get it altered by my tailor instead?
Oct 17, 2007
974 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
john.canad wrote: To be honest, I think they already have a "complete" selection. Suits haven't changed much since last year and all the styles you will ever want/need are already there. They allow you to customize how your shirts/suits look so all you really need to look at is the material and colour.

Question though.. how well do they make the alterations? Should I add an inch or two and then get it altered by my tailor instead?
they dont make the alterations
if your suit is off you bring it to your own tailor and indochino will reimburse you.
unless your tailor cant do anything for you then indochino step in and remake it for you. theres no reason for you to add an inch it'll only cause more trouble.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)